Lunch

How It All Came To Be...

You heaved a big sigh, god you were already tired. The first day of school had taken so much energy out of you that you wanted to sleep, but it was only Lunch time. You had met up with your friends in the cafeteria and smiled to them saving a seat next to you for Mina. They sure did know how to listen when you demanded something. You finally saw Mina walking out of the freshman hallway and you excused yourself as you ran over to her. She smiled when she saw you coming.

"Unnie!" She smiled.

"Hey Mina, we have a chair saved for you." You smiled and wrapped an arm around her small shoulders.

"You sure it's okay to sit with you and your friends?" She asked nervously as this was her first time meeting all of your senior friends.

"Yeah! They're so excited to meet you." You smiled and led her to the table.

Your friends anxiously watched you bring her over and sit her in the chair next to you. Their eyes twinkled with excitement as they waited for either of you to say something.

"These are my friends," You started by pointing to one friend and was going to introduce them one at a time, "This is Kyungsoo."

He smiled brightly and bowed, "Nice to meet you."

You pointed next to the boy with his nose buried in a book, "This is Suho."

Suho looked up and smiled kindly, "Hello."

"This is Nana." You pointed to a girl who was adjusting her makeup in a handheld mirror.

She looked over and gave a cute wave, "Hi!"

You then pointed to a familiar friend to your sister, "Then you know Taeyi."

"Sup kid! How've you been?" Taeyi smiled and reached across the table, high fiving Mina.

You pointed to the last two guys at your table, "Then this is Leo and Ken."

Ken smiled brightly and made Mina giggle, "Hi!!!" He laughed.

Leo on the other hand stared and nodded to her.

"Leo, come on! Be more social~!" Ken whined and pushed Leo around.

"Hello..." He mumbled.

"Hi." Mina nodded her head.

Your group sat there and ate happily, conversations blooming throughout the lunch time. What you didn't notice through lunch was the ever present eyes glued to you from across the lunch room. He watched you without his friends noticing, but when he saw you laugh he had to smile just because you did. He wished he could be over there with you, enjoying your laughter with you and just be by you. Lunch was over before either of you knew it and you needed to head off to your last two hours of the day.

Soon your first day of school was going to be over and you couldn't wait.

Your next hour was...

MATH

ART

PHOTOGRAPHY

ASTRONOMY

GYM

CHOIR

DANCE