Hospital Jungkook

How It All Came To Be...

Before you could call out to him you stopped to observe the wonders that your boyfriend was. He was so precious, sitting there with a nodding head and softly singing out a song that made you smile. He was all love and smiles and he was all yours. You giggled a little and listened to his singing, letting the words of the music take over you.

"You're beautiful~ What will we be like together~ I always imagine it like this~ You be with me with me~" He sang out smoothly with his angelic voice.

He took a breath to start the next verse but stopped when you spoke out to him, "I hope you're talking about me."

He looked over at you with a big smile, "Always."

He set the notebook down and walked over to you, his feet carrying him swiftly to your side. He sat down next to you and gave you one of his childish smiles that did all sorts of things to your stomach.

God damn him and his cute little face!

"So what was that song you were singing?" You asked happily.

"Hmmm should I sing it for you?" He smirked.

Your heart grew in size to the excitement of him singing you a song with that wonderfully developed voice of his. You nodded happily and waved your hand to tell him to start. He took in a nervous breath and smiled at you quickly before starting to sing. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuWLtm62B8I

He started off a little rough, but he kept growing stronger as time went on. Your smile grew and nothing could take you away from this moment. If he could sing to your everyday then you would never want to die. When he finished the song you clapped and cheered.

"That was amazing!" You cheered.

"Thanks." He blushed and then looked at you as an idea hit him in the head, "Why don't you try?"

Your eyes widened as you stared at him, "I don't know about that."

"Come on! I bet you sound great!" He ran to the window and grabbed the lyrics, setting them in front of you.

You gulped, "Alright... Only a little though..."

He was so excited to hear you sing that he was fidgeting in his seat. He pointed to the chorus and you gulped, nodding. Your heart loudly beeped through the room as nerves ate at you. Jungkook smiled and nodded, trying to encourage you. You took in a deep breath and closed your eyes, singing out the words that you had stuck in your mind. 

http://the1camiel.tumblr.com/post/115487017583/jungkook-s-post-on-vine

After you sang you covered your face in embarassment, "I'm sorry! That was so bad!"

Jungkook was frozen because bad was on the opposite side of the scale. You were amazing and your voice made his heart hurt. Why hadn't you sang to him sooner?! He was beyond happy that you would sing for him even though it obviously embarrassed you. He scooted closer and wrapped his arms around you. 

"That was..." He was speechless.

"Bad I know." You sighed.

"No it was AMAZING!" He cheered and began talking enthusiastically about how you two should sing together and how he would love to hear it again.

You sat there with wide eyes as you listened to him enthuse about you. It made you blush so bad and butterflies do backflips in your stomach. You bit your lip to try and keep down a smile. He knew just what to say to make you the happiest girl in the world.

SEVERAL DAYS LATER