The Morning Before It Happens...

How It All Came To Be...

What else could you do but feel immediately awake upon hearing your alarm. Your giddy energy was telling you that something beyond great was going to happen to you today. The gods were smiling upon you! (at least that's how you felt) You grabbed your uniform and shuffled into the bathroom, getting ready to take a shower.

The warm water pitter patted in the tiled shower and you stared at your reflection in the mirror. You made some funny faces to yourself and you smiled and nodded to your reflection, determined to make this day the best you can. You hopped into the shower and shivered giggly into the warm water, at first the water tickling your bare skin. You lathered in your hair products and rinsed, making your luscious locks GORGEOUS. You got out of the shower and smiled in the slightly fogged up mirror. That's when you noticed your teeth.

I need to whiten them... As you stared at them in slight disgust.

You bravely opened their medicine cabinet, clearly avoiding their box of condoms in the corner and found some whitening strips that only took 30 minutes.

"YES!!!" You cheered to yourself and quickly took out a set, putting them on your teeth and starting the tedious task to get dressed.

First came the undergarments, no description needed. (lol) Then came the white button up shirt. You slid it on, did your deodorant and buttoned it up, the loose shirting barely hanging over your underwear. At that site you did a couple poses in the mirror. This made you laugh and grab your skirt, slipping it on and making sure your shirt was tucked in. After fastening the plaidness that ugly skirt was, you slipped on your socks and shoes. That was a task in itself that took you about... 20 minutes. That posing took a lot of time. You combed your hair, blow dried it, it's wet strands smacking your face mercilessly. Making sure you got everything perfect before you started to long task of your make up. Your now dry hair waved about you perfectly and you looked at the type of conditioner the guys used.

"Herbal Essences... I'll have to thank them for using girly hair supplies." You nodded with an approving grunt.

You spent the next ten minutes doing your make up and then afterward you spent two minutes carefully taking the spitty messiness that the whitening strips were. You gagged a little at the gross taste in your mouth and you quickly brushed your teeth, filling your mouth with the arctic freshness that your toothpaste was. You smiled at the mirror and felt a bright hyper streak go through you as you looked fabulous, as usual.

 

 

Meanwhile at his house...

His alarm buzzed at he slammed his hand on the buzzer, making it stop. He was awake late last night, preparing how he was going to do it. He yawned and quickly got up, getting in the shower. He got distracted with the pattering of the water soothingly hitting his back. He ran a nervous hand through his hair and let out a long sigh.

I'm going to do it... I HAVE to do it...

He nodded in determination and quickly got out of the shower, drying and slipping his bottom half of his clothes. He stared at his reflection in the mirror, silently admiring his toned stomach. He ran a hand over it and for some reason imagined his hand as yours, softly grazing his skin. It sent goose bumps through him and he shook his head, quickly putting a shirt on.

Stop being weird!

He brushed his teeth and did his deodorant, letting his hair air dry. He grabbed his bag from his room and headed downstairs, grabbing a banana for breakfast. He headed out the door and walked calmly to the bus stop, having a hard time getting there with the urge to walk you to school hanging on his shoulder. He let out a pent up breath and continued his walk.

 

 

With you...

Mina was pushing you out the door, saying that she was going to be late for something. You rolled your eyes, putting up a front that showed you were "annoyed" when in reality you wanted to get to school as soon as possible so you could see him. You felt your muscles bouncing in excitement.

You arrived at school, Luhan driving and Tao reading the morning paper in the passenger seat. You got out of the car and Mina kept pulling you inside, dragging you around. You giggled and parted away from her whining figure, going upstairs and putting your things away in your locker, grabbing your things to put in your first hour. You felt someone familiar in the space of the long hallway and you felt butterflies go through your stomach.

He was at his locker, putting his things away as he had just arrived at school, his six obnoxious friends not being there yet. He felt the skin on his neck prickling and it made him smile slightly. His heart sped uncontrollably and he grabbed his things for his first class, trying to keep his excitement down.

You grabbed your things for your class and closed you locker, the echo of his locker closing with yours rumbling in the hall. You both kept your heads down as you started to walk, suddenly, before you even knew it, you were standing before each other.

You looked up as he looked up. Your eyes met and his eyes twinkled, something in them gleaming the moment he saw your face. Your eyes widened in happiness when you saw him and he was silently jumping in joy to that fact. You both blushed deeply, but you didn't pull your gaze from one another. The meeting of yesterday played in both your minds and you both felt your hearts pick up faster.

"Good morning." He mumbled in a soothing and precious tone.

"Morning." You smiled back and your voice sent shivers through him like a cold breeze.

He cherished you more than you would know, now was for the final test, to see if you felt the same.

YOUR FIRST HOUR