Jungkook's Time to Shine

How It All Came To Be...

Bounding around the corner came Taehyung, a gleeful air about his happy figure. He effortlessly walked over to you, slammed your locker, grabbed your hand and began leading you down the hall without a single word. You pulled against him, but the more you pulled the tighter his grip got.

Where the hell is this crazy kid taking me?!

Soon you felt goose bumps rise on your arms to the fact that you hadn't noticed five other figures surrounding you. Two on each side and one in the back. You were being dragged toward a room and your heart was leaping out of your chest in fear. Where was Jungkook when you needed him? As the six males escorted you to a room you felt your blood draining from your face quickly. Soon you were in a dark room, say in a cold metal chair and suddenly only a single light . It's florescent gleam burned your eyes in the once dark room. The light cast a glow to prove that the room was larger than it looked, but even the bright light couldn't reveal the rooms deepest corners. You looked about you, trying to make sense of why they brought you here. There were three chairs and three of the boys took a seat, the other three leaned against the door.

You gulped and had a really bad feeling about all this. You didn't know these boys enough to be comfortable in a room with them. Suddenly the man that seemed to be the leader of the group leaned his long arms on the table, yawning a little and looking at you smugly. All the other boys were here, but Jungkook was nowhere in sight.

Jungkook help me!

"You're here to answer our questions and that's all." The leader, Namjoon, informed you.

You shrunk into your chair, wishing you could shrink to the size of a mouse and get out of there.

"C-C-Can I please l-l-leave?" You asked in a shaky voice.

Namjoon slammed his hand on the table and you jumped, letting a squeak escape you.

"No, we are going to get answers to our questions before you may leave." Namjoon hissed slightly.

Jin, one of the guys sitting down smiled at you sweetly, "Don't worry, there's no need to be afraid, we are just going to ask you some questions, okay?"

Yoongi smiled at you, "We would get murdered by Jungkook if we scared you."

At Jungkook's name you looked to Yoongi hopefully.

"Alright, let's get this over with, I need a nap..." Namjoon grumbled and withdrew his hands.

"I-I'll do my best..." You nodded anxiously.

"Alright, tell us... What do you think of our Kookie?" Jimin, the smirking male at the door asked.

You looked to him in shock, "What?"

"Jungkook sweetheart." Jin informed you of what Jimin had said.

"Oh... Umm... He's a sweet guy." You mumbled.

The whole situation was a little embarrassing and your cheeks flamed up. You didn't know why these guys were asking you about Jungkook, but even you had some secrets you'd like to keep.

"That's it?" Taehyung asked.

"Nothing more?" Yoongi asked.

You looked down at your hands, "H-He's the sweetest guy I've ever met... and he's kind and... perfect." You mumbled, out shutting your eyes tightly.

It didn't feel right telling these strangers about how you feel, about how you were in love with their friend.

"Perfect? Oh come on, he's not THAT great." Jimin scoffed.

"Really, why'd you choose Jungkook?" Hoseok asked.

You looked at them with a serious and determined look on your face, "Perfect? He is every definition of the word and I chose him because he stole my heart the moment I met him. He rapped for me, danced for me, comforted me and was always there like I wished someone would be. He is the guy I fell in love with and I don't want to ever leave his side, but if things are one sided then I'd rather travel along with him as a friend than have my feelings tear me away from someone as amazing as him." You spoke honestly and then you dropped your head onto the cold table in front of you, taking in a deep breath, "Please allow me to be his friend."

"Well that all is up to him, we just wanted to make sure you weren't going to hurt our youngest friend." Jin patted your head with a smile.

"Now that we see that you're honest I think we can allow this to work out." Taehyung laughed at the door.

"Nice confession by the way, I'll have to remember it for when I confess to someone someday!" Jimin patted your back.

"Alright boys, that's all we needed, let's head out." Namjoon swung his hand in the air and everyone got ready to leave.

You looked up at them and saw them all leave but Yoongi. After a moment Yoongi stood and smiled at you. He went to the door and without turning around he let out a phrase that made you freeze in shock.

"She's all yours Jungkook."

With that the room's door banged shut and you found yourself breathing hard as you thought of the fact that Jungkook heard all that. You shut your eyes tight and willed yourself to get up and get out of the room as fast as you could. Your nerves just wouldn't listen to your mental pleas. So you sat there, shaking slightly, and scared out of your mind that you had, in fact, ruined any relationship or friendship you could've had with Jungkook.

Suddenly, before you could think harshly anymore, long muscular arms wrapped around your shoulders and held you close against a warm chest. He was hugging you from behind, his head resting on your shoulder. Your nerves smoothed out and you were left with a bubbling feeling.

"Perfect huh?" Jungkook's voice was so near your neck you felt the vibration of his tone.

Goose bumps ran up and down your body, everything reacting just because he spoke. You felt a shiver come and go.

"I-I-I was just... ummm..." You searched for the right words, but when you go back on all that you had said you realized that there was no going back on anything that had left your mouth.

"I can tell that you are nervous and you want to leave as soon as you can. Don't worry, I'm not going to turn down your confession." He chuckled.

"Huh?" You turned your head slightly and found your nose and lips on his cheek that you didn't know were so close.

You pulled away and looked forward, trying to hide your now crimson face.

Jungkook only laughed, "In fact I'd like to do the opposite."

"Opposite?" You asked timidly.

"______..." Jungkook let go of you and sat on the table in front of you, "Will you date me please? I feel like my world is darkened without you. You are the sun to my cold heart." He placed a gentle hand on your cheek.

"Jungkook-ssi..." You looked at him in a shocked way.

Your back was now cold where he had been, and your throat burned as if you were going to cry. You didn't know if this was real. Was he asking you out just because he heard your confession and he didn't want you to feel bad? No, that can't be right, if he didn't feel that same then he wouldn't have even left the dark corner he was hiding in.

Jungkook could see the questions swimming in your eyes and he chuckled, grabbing your face in his hands, "I know you might be thinking I'm doing this just because I heard what you said. You're wrong. I like you so much more than you know! I've like you since the moment I met you, please, don't let me be lonely in these feelings anymore."

You leaned you face gently into his hand and felt a small smile touch your lips, "You better not be lying to me Jungkook." You smirked at him.

Taking that as the obvious yes it was he picked you up and swung you around in a circle. Giggles escaped you and you couldn't help but wrap your arms around him tightly.

 When he finally set you down he kissed your cheek, "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, thank you for being my sweetheart."

This was the beginning of something great and when you finally left the room you couldn't help the skip that came to your steps. You were so happy you could scream. You grabbed your things and Jungkook walked you home. Your intertwined hands never separated once.

"Thank you for everything Jungkook, I still think I'm dreaming," You looked at him through your eyelashes and his heart thumped harshly, "But I never want to wake up."

He gave you a quick hug and kissed your cheek. The two of you stood there until you hear a threatening clearing of someone's throat. The two of you separate and you look over to see Xiumin staring at Jungkook with fire in his eyes.

You quickly patted Jungkook's arm, "You better go."

"Right..." Jungkook nodded and bowed to Xiumin, "Goodight sir."

After that Jungkook quickly walked down the driveway and out of sight. You turned to Xiumin and gave him a sweet smile.

"Oh don't give me that smile, you're going to explain all this, and we are going to wait until everyone is home." He hissed and grabbed your ear, dragging you inside while you yelled out in pain.

Mina was sitting on the couch, looking at you in wonder.

"What'd you do unnie?" She asked.

Nothing, I just got a boyfriend is all.

You internally smirked to that and felt butterflies fly through your stomach.

WHAT YOUR COUSINS THINK...