Namjoon's Time to Shine

How It All Came To Be...

tumblr_n0u3gixjGf1smonpuo1_500.gif

Suddenly you saw Yoongi run around the corner with a smile on his face. He stopped in front of you and pulled out his phone. You blankly stared at him as you heard the soft tapping of letters for a text. He abruptly put the phone away and you smiled at him softly.

"Hi Yoongi-ah, what are you-" You began but were cut off by the sound of people talking and then the bell ringing.

You looked up to the nearest announcement speaker box in confusion when suddenly some music began playing. You looked at Yoongi and saw him chuckle, handing over a piece of paper.

"Good luck!" He smiled and shoving his hands in his pockets he walked off.

You looked down at the paper and found directions to the sound room. As the music kept playing you heard Namjoon's voice speak over the intercom.

"Come here I bout to take you higher, we about to set this love on fire!" This made you smile and follow the directions to the room.

After walking for five minutes and listening to Namjoon rap softly over the speakers you found a door that said "Sound Booth" on it. You knocked on the door and stood there a moment, your heart beating and everything within you making you smile to the ground in anticipation. That feeling soon died out when no one came to the door. This made you look up in confusion and you tried the handle to the door. It swung open and you looked around the room in question. You looked to the microphone for Namjoon but was only met with the song that played perfectly. You walked over to the microphone and smiled upon seeing a small rose sitting against it with a note attached. You picked up the rose and inhaled its sweet scent as you opened the note and began reading its contents.

"I guess I was a little shy to say it in person but listen to the song and it will explain my feelings. - Your Namjoon"

You sat in the seat next to the microphone and you closed your eyes, completely letting the song absorb you. You listened to Namjoon's voice rap off how he cared about you, how he wouldn't leave and how you two would hold hands like tug - o -war without a rival. You felt your heart beat intensely and each word was like a arrow through your heart. You knew that he was the guy you wanted to be with, he was the one you wanted to spend more time with than anyone else.

The song unfortunately ended and you reopened your eyes, feeling like reality came back to you face to face. Which was almost right, only Namjoon was all that was in front of your face, a small smirk on his hopeful face.

"What'd you think? The song was good right?" He asked, taking the CD out and placing it into a protective slot.

"Namjoon..." You stood and walked over to him, placing a hand on his cheek.

He looked down and looked around and looked pretty much everywhere but at you. It stung a little to see him not looking at you, but you were soothed to the sight of the little blush that was across his cheeks. You smiled and placed your other hand on his chin and lifted his face so it was aimed at you. Yet still his eyes wandered. You sighed and did one thing that was less awkward just to get his attention. You leaned down and placed a kiss on his nose, looking at his face for a reaction. You found him looking right at you, his eyes wide and his lips parted.

"_______..." He spoke your name in a mere whisper.

"Namjoon-ssi... I know you might be shy about this right now, but I really did like your song. I just have a question..." You looked off, taking a step back to the speaker.

He watched you with curious eyes, "Y-Yeah?"

"Can you tell I feel the same way about you?" You blushed as you hit the speaker button.

Your words echoed through the room, the halls, and even a little outside the school where several students looked at the school in confusion. You felt nerves tingle through you as you awaited his response which at the moment was just a blank stare. Namjoon was speechless. It had never once crossed his mind that your response would be in favor of his feelings. He thought that you were just a nice girl, not someone who actually cared in return. Now that he knew about how you felt he stood and walked over to you. He felt a demanding and powerful feeling overcome him. His body reacted before he could think of what to do.

He pulled you into a tight hug and whispered softly into your ear, "Prove it."

You felt a butterfly flutter in your stomach and a smirk formed on your face. Oh you were going to prove that you loved him and you were going to do it the same time way he had.

"Every time that you speak to me. I hear symphonies in my head. I wrote this song just lookin at you Oh~!  Yeah the drums they swing low and the trumpets they go..." You sang sweetly and started doing the trumpet part.

Namjoon began chuckling and smiled at you, "Got it."

He quickly pecked your nose and slipped his hand into yours. He led the two of you to your locker and Namjoon chuckled when you suddenly scrunched up your nose in thought.

"What's wrong?" He smiled.

"So are we a couple now?" You asked hopefully.

It took Namjoon by surprise but he smiled all the same, "Of course! You're my girlfriend now!" He chuckled and kissed your temple.

Little did the two of you notice your sister was sneaking behind lockers and corners, watching you two intently. She smirked and took a picture, sending it to all your cousins. She was thrilled for you, but she loved getting you in trouble just a LITTLE more. She ran up to you as you two were about to leave the building.

"Hey unnie and Namjoon-ssi!" She smiled.

You looked at her a little suspiciously, "You know his name?"

"Of course! I should know my sister's boyfriend shouldn't I?" She laughed like it was normal.

She smirked inwardly because she had gotten his name from Luhan who was beyond upset. Luhan said he was going to have a SERIOUS talk with you later, but only Mina knew about any of this.

"Well he's going to walk us home okay?" You smiled to her and wrapped an arm around her.

"Alright!" She smiled.

Little did she know that you knew exactly what she was up to. You knew that she had taken a picture and probably sent it to someone, the only question was to whom...? The three of you went down a street with a bunch of shops and Mina stopped in front of a chocolate shop and looked to you in hope.

"Unnie!" She pleaded.

"We're going to have dinner soon." You gave her a stern look.

"Just a little piece!" She whined.

"Fine!" You sighed and began to pull out your wallet.

Namjoon's hand grabbed your wrist and stopped you, "I'll get it."

"Are you sure?" You asked softly.

"Don't worry about it! Mina, what would you like?" He asked her.

Mina pondered for a moment, "Can you get me a milk chocolate bar? Unnie likes Dark Chocolate!" She smiled to him happily.

"Go ahead and stay out here, I'll get you two your chocolate." He smiled and gave your wrist a small and comforting squeeze.

As soon as he was in the store you dropped your smile and looked to your sister in pure rage.

"Who'd you send it to???" You asked through your teeth.

Mina looked at you with big eyes like she hadn't expected you to figure out her plan.

"Only Luhan..." She mumbled.

"Liar." You hissed.

"Fine! I sent it to all of them..." She grumbled angrily.

"Them?"

"Our cousins." She looked at you out of the corner of her eyes.

You gave an exhausted grumble and slapped her shoulder angrily.

"Brat." You thought angrily.

Namjoon walked out and handed her a small chocolate bar and handed you a slightly bigger one. You cocked one eyebrow up at him. He smiled at you.

"Dark chocolate is also my favorite flavor." He smiled and opened your chocolate bar, taking a piece to eat.

You chuckled and the three of you started your way home and soon you were standing at the end of your driveway. You turned to Namjoon and pointed to your sister who was skipping up the driveway.

"She told my cousins about you before I could, so I think it's best that you leave from here." You smiled sadly at him.

"That's okay." He smiled, "I'll see you tomorrow." He kissed your forehead and walked off, a happy feeling shooting through him.

"Bye!" You waved to his retreating figure.

You started up your driveway and found an angry Luhan looking at you in pure anger.

"You have a TON of explaining to do young lady!" He growled.

You sighed and rolled your eyes but a smile still crept to your face as you thought on the fact that you and Namjoon were actually a couple.

WHAT YOUR COUSINS THINK...