Dance Part 2

How It All Came To Be...

You walked out of the bathroom, now in your dance attire, and walked into the dance room where several people stretched and got ready to dance. You wore a simple black sweatshirt with a white Addidas sign in the middle. Simple light grey pants with teasing zippers around the thighs were snug around your legs. On your feet were your favorite pair of shoes, white converse with white spikes decorating the back.

Jungkook walked into class in black shorts, a Boy London sweatshirt and a "Rocksmith explicit content" red snapback. He cracked his neck and walked forward to the mirrors. Mr. Jongin began talking to you about a dance move that he would like you and Jungkook to teach the class today. You were to teach the girls and Jungkook the guys, which meant you got most of the class. You nodded as he described and showed you the dance move, a move Lay had taught you long ago, so it was incredibly familiar. Mr. Jongin gave you two thumbs up, telling you to go teach the dance move.

Jungkook took in a deep breath and brought all his courage to go ask you about the thought that's been corrupting his head all day. Once he turned around Mr. Jongin was standing right behind him a confused look on his face.

"I called your name like four times, you okay kid?" Mr. Jongin patted Jungkook's shoulder.

"Yeah, sorry. Lost in thought." Jungkook mumbled, looking over at you and watching you teach all the girls a particular dance move.

"Oh, you curious about what they're doing? Well I need you to teach the boys a different dance. The girls will learn one dance from her," He pointed to you, "And a different dance from you." He pointed back to Jungkook.

He showed Jungkook the dance and made sure he knew what he was doing before sending him out to show the boys. Jungkook became distracted several times, but still was able to teach the move.

Another forty five minutes later everyone was sent back to get changed and Jungkook nearly growled in frustration. He was going to ask you but didn't get the chance and now class was over. He decided to ask after school, but when he hurried to find you, you and Mina had already headed home.

You had noticed something a little off in Jungkook, he still wasn't talking to you, lik he normally would have.

"I hope I didn't do something wrong." You sighed as you rode the bus home.

THAT NIGHT