He's... Jungkook

How It All Came To Be...

"He's Jeon Jungkook." You announced strongly.

There was a long silence before any of them gave a reaction.

The first to speak was Jongin. "Well I approve."

He gave you a thumbs up and a smile. This made you like your dance teacher a little more than before. The only problem was that his response made your cousins and other teachers look to him curiously and some in anger.

"How can you approve of him?" Deahyun mumbled suspiciously.

"He's one of my students and is a great dancer. He's a good kid guys! When ______ and him dance together in class it's like nothing I've ever seen! I approve of my two prizes students dating." He explained in an animated manner.

A deep sigh was released from Baekhyun, "I have to admit I approve of the kid as well..."

"What?! Not you too!" Chanyeol yelled, feeling slightly betrayed by his best friend.

"Jongin's right. He's a good kid and he also has an amazing voice. I like him, I approve." Baekhyun nodded and smiled at you.

You felt your hopes becoming high because of the kind words your teachers were saying. You smiled and felt proud to have Jungkook as your boyfriend. It's not like you weren't proud before, but you were especially proud now. Everyone else in the room just sat there in silence as if judging the previous statements spoken.

"Mina." Tao spoke sternly and she jumped, looking at her cousin.

"Yes hyung?" She mumbled.

"Come."

He beckoned her over to him. She looked at you in slight fear. You patted her shoulder and she stood, walking over to him. He borrowed her ear and had her whisper something in return. She then whispered the same thing into everyone's ear. They all looked among each other and nodded. Mina turned to you with a worried look.

"Alright. Call him and have him on speaker phone." Chen announced.

You froze and stared at them in shock.

"W-What...?"

"Call him right now." Xiumin gave you a stern look.

You took in a deep breath before pulling out your phone and texting him quickly.

You: My cousins are going to make me call you on speaker phone, don't say anything bad please. They are judging whether they approve of our relationship or not...

Your phone buzzed while you pretended to search for his number.

Him: Alright. P.s in the end I don't care about what they think. I care about you and that's all that matters.

His response made you feel wonderful and you couldn't help but smile broadly. You called his phone and put it on speaker phone. You could see the anticipation on your cousins and teachers faces. After two rings he picked up.

"Hey." He sounded sweet the way he answered.

"Hey Jungkook, what's up?" You asked, silently looking at your cousins to ask what to say.

"Nothing much, just going over our questions for Mr. Tao's class and looking at our dance for Mr. Jongin's. What about you? Everything okay?" He asked in a generally worried tone.

You smiled and looked at your cousins. You know his words had to have won points over Tao and Jongin. You mouthed words to them.

What do I say? You mouthed to them.

Lie! Say you are laying bed with Mina! Youngjae mouthed back.

"Nothing much, just ummm lying in bed with Mina. Everything's good here. I just missed you." You spoke generally and your cousins tensed.

"I miss you too, but just think, it won't be that long before we see each other again at school! And in two classes none the less!" He chuckled.

"True, true!" You laughed back.

Suddenly your cousins had a pad of paper and were holding it out in front of you, a question to ask him on it.

You took in a deep breath, "Hey Jungkook..."

"Hmm? What is it?"

"W-What do you see in me? Like why did you choose me?" You asked, feeling your stomach bubble in embarrassment.

He chuckled, "_____ the real question is what don't I see? Everything about you is beautiful and perfect to me. The moment I met you I told myself, 'jungkook, you are never going to find a better girl than her, ask her out'. So I did! And look at us now, happily in a relationship and I'm dating the girl I cherish more than anything!"

Your stomach flipped and you smiled cutely, "Thank you... You are always sweet with your words." You smiled.

Jungkook felt like he must have scored a point with your cousins with his honest answers, little did he know he scored more than just a point, he scored their trust. Another pad came to you and you looked at them in worry.

"Ummm Jungkook... you remember how I told you my cousin is Mr. Tao...?"

"Yeah! What about him? Is he being mean or something?" He asked curiously.

You facepalmed and everyone but Tao were laughing behind pillows and hands.

"No, he would like to speak to you..." You mumbled.

"Oh... ok, anything for you." He nodded.

Soon your phone was placed on Tao's ear and he spoke into the phone.

"Hello Jungkook, as you know I am ______'s cousin. I am currently aware of your relationship. I would just like to let you know that I do not fully agree with this, so her other cousins, my fellow teachers and friends ate going to keep our eyes on you two. Hopefully you can change my mind." He spoke sternly.

The next thing you know he was handing back the phone with a nod. The speaker phone was turned off since Tao took the phone, so you now put the phone to your ear.

"Hey." You smiled into the phone.

"Did I do good?" He asked softly.

"Yes." You laughed.

"I'll text you later, okay sweetheart?" He chuckled.

"Yep, bye Jungkook." You hung up. You turned to your cousins and teachers. "Happy?" You asked with slight anger.

They all nodded happily and soon you were all sitting around a kitchen table eating. You listened to them discuss how they would watch over the two of you and you didn't pay them any mind. You were too absorbed in your thoughts of how sweet he was for confessing like that when he knew they could hear him. You could tell he was being sincere and it made you smile. You never wanted to let this boy go.

THAT NIGHT