Jungkook At The Door

How It All Came To Be...

 

There stood Jungkook, the sunlight hitting his back and his face illuminated like he was an angel. You stared in slight awe.

Was this really Jungkook? He looks like a God!

His eyes and facial features brightened and he smiled as bright as the sun. He looked more than happy to see you and it was too obvious.

"Jungkook... What are you doing here?" You asked a little timidly, closing the door slightly so he wouldn't be able to see into the house.

He noticed your caution and immediately thought that something was up. He scanned your panic face and took notice of the small hand that was clutched to the back of your shirt. Suddenly he heard someone speak from behind you.

"Don't leave me alone in the house with them!" A small voice hissed from behind you.

You turned and directed your attention to the person behind you, Mina.

"Just endure it for a sec, it's not like they are going to attack you." You sighed.

"I'm sorry but they're scaring me, I'm not going to stay in there alone so you can just talk to your boyfriend!" She growled.

Upon hearing "boyfriend" Jungkook's cheeks pinked and a small smile came to his lips. Oh what he would give to be called your boyfriend.

You turned and gave an apologetic look to him. Suddenly it sounded like Lay was shouting inside and then a loud boom erupted. You scrambled and pushed Mina inside, so you could go to Lay's aid.

Jungkook stood there, dumbfounded.

What just happened? He thought.

Mina stood there, not knowing what to do. She turned to Jungkook and smiled, beckoning him inside. In response he took a cautious step toward the house.

As for you, you ran in to see what all the ruckus was about and found Lay on the floor, drooling a little. Hyuk and Sehun were blabbering about how Lay looked like a unicorn and how that was his new nickname. You pushed on Lay, trying to get him to get up.

"Yah! Lay!!" You shouted and pushed him.

He looked up at you, discombobulated and everything as he tried to focus on your face.

"__________~!" His voice wavered.

"Lay, you're drunk... Go and take a nap." You patted his cheek, trying to reopen his drooping eyes.

"But then I won't get to see your pretty face!" He whined, his words becoming slurred together.

You rolled your eyes and nudged him, trying to get him to get up. One thing you didn't know was that Jungkook was standing in the front area, Mina at his side. He was watching you take care of your friend and it struck jealousy through his heart.

Why? Why does he need to see her face at all?! He thought angrily.

His hands clenched into fists and his heart sped up as the thought that this guy was closer to you than him soured through his head. Before he could say or do anything Mina suddenly chuckled.

"Lay and Sehun have always been like that, complimenting her and laying down with her and romantic stuff like that, even though they know it isn't going to get them anywhere." She shook her head.

"Not going to get them anywhere? What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

"She doesn't like them that way." She pointed to Lay and a staggering Sehun.

"If they know that then why do they try?" Jungkook questioned as he watched Sehun fall next to Lay.

"Because they don't know she likes someone else. They think that they still have a chance with her if she doesn't like someone, but I guess it's too late for them." Mina explained, walking ahead to help you with the drunken boys.

She likes someone? He pondered, I hope it's me.

Suddenly someone fell next to Jungkook, his face facing the boy.

"Who're you? I've never seen such a guy before.... What's up with your arm muscles? They are like HUGE~!" The boy cooed and shouted.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and lifted the boy onto his back, turning to you.

"I have one, where do I put him?" He asked.

You turned as you just go Sehun on your back, Mina dragging a limp Lay upstairs. You were initially surprised that Jungkook was even in the house, then you were surprised that he was holding Hyuk, then it turned into surprise that he asked you a question.

"Ummm... Just follow me." You nodded toward the stairs and slowly made your way up.

Jungkook followed close behind and admired the family photos on the walls. He could see a young you playing with bubbles and running around with a large toothy grin. He smiled, pictures of you cuddling up to Chanyeol and Tao were everywhere and there were even ones on you getting your hair braided perfectly by Baekhyun and LuHan. The memories made Jungkook chuckle. You were so cute back then to the point where you were adorable to him now. Seeing these precious memories made him appreciate you so much more.

You flopped Sehun onto his bed, where Lay was already placed awkwardly. You pointed to Hyuk's bed and Jungkook gently placed the boy in his place. You pulled up the blankets so that they were covered and you tucked them in.

Just like a caring mother... Jungkook thought as he smiled.

He shook his head of any future thoughts and watched you tuck them in. After you were done you jumped up and smiled at Jungkook, signaling to be quiet He nodded and left the room with you, heading back downstairs.

"Would you like something to eat? I'm going to make Mina some Mac N Cheese, would you like to stay for some?" You asked as he followed you into the kitchen.

"Ummm... As long as it's okay...?" He asked cautiously.

"Of course! I wouldn't offer if it wasn't okay." You smiled and got out the things to make the extra cheesy Mac N Cheese.

After you made the Mac N Cheese the three of you ate and chatted, laughing and giggling at how silly each of you were. After about two hours of just sitting there and talking something in you was pinging as you watched Jungkook converse with your younger sister.

He will make a good father... You shook your head.

After you cleaned the bowls Jungkook said he should head home so he didn't worry his mother. You nodded and walked him out, Mina helping the now waking men. You stood out on the porch with him and you both looked away awkwardly, not knowing what to say.

What do I say to her? I want to leave her with her thinking of me... Something snappy but cool... Think quick Jungkook!! He thought.

You stole a glance at his side profile.

I hope he thinks about me after this... I know I'll be thinking about him... You widened your eyes a little, Oh my god... I think it's official! I think I'm in love with this kid!

Jungkook took in  a deep breath and reached down, picking your hand up in his. As he spoke he traced circles on your palm that sent the best kind of shivers through you.

"I'll see you tomorrow... right?" He asked.

"I hope so." You smiled shyly back.

"I'll see you then..." He nodded to you and leaned down, planting the softest and most endearing kiss on your forehead you've ever felt.

You closed your eyes a leaned your forehead into it a little, not wanting his lips to leave. Jungkook noticed this and smiled a little, pulling back and noticed the small pout on your lips. The lips he wished he could taste and feel whenever he wanted. He let go of your hand and walked down the driveway, occasionally turning and waving. You would wave back and try to cover your intensely blushing cheeks.

Oh now you will DEFINETLEY be on my mind. You both though in unison.

THE MORNING BEFORE IT HAPPENS