Hoseok's Time to Shine

How It All Came To Be...

tumblr_n0u2q3xNea1rh6f2eo1_500.gif

The boy that came running around the corner was Namjoon, one of Hoseok's friends that you didn't know very well. He looked to you with a happy sigh and ran over, looking at you in hope.

"Hello." You nodded to him cautiously.

"Hey, have you seen Hoseok?" He asked in a worried tone that also sent fear through you.

"Hoseok? The last I saw him we were in photography... Why?" You asked, closing your locker and leaving everything inside, "Is there something wrong?"

"I was supposed to go to his house but I can't find him. He isn't answering his phone either, which is odd because he always has his phone on him..." Namjoon looked off in concern.

The truth was he was supposed to go to Hoseok's house so they could plan out Hoseok's way to ask you out.

"Do you want me to help you find him?" You asked in worry.

"Could you? I mean I don't know you very well and all I have to go off is what Hoseok tells me, but please, he tells me you're a nice girl." He pleaded slightly.

"Of course!" You smiled, "Do you have any idea where he could be?" You asked.

"No... But he likes to hang out in the library, on the roof, in the boys locker room, in the gym, and in the media center." He named off the places and you nodded your head along.

"Alright... How about you go to the locker room and I'll go to the roof?" You told him.

"Alright, after that we'll meet back here." He nodded to you.

"Yeah." You nodded and rushed off to the roof.

You stood outside and felt the cold autumn breeze flow through your clothes making you shiver. You looked about the open roof and found no sight of the gorgeous shoe clerk. You sighed and breathed in the nice fresh air before heading back to your locker. Namjoon was already waiting there for you and looked to you hopefully when you approached. You shook your head and he sighed.

"I'll do the media center, can you do the gym?" He asked.

"Yeah." You nodded and rushed off to the gym.

You opened the doors and saw that all the lights were off and a few stray basketball's rolled. The gym looked creepy and you looked around, trying to find the man you loved, but he was nowhere in sight. You grumbled and ran back to your locker. Namjoon wasn't there yet and you leaned against the lockers in thought.

If I get him alone I'm going to tell him how I feel, there is no denying it anymore.

Namjoon came bouncing around the corner and just shook his head sadly.

"Okay... I remembered somewhere else, how about you go check the library?" He asked.

"Alright..." You nodded and hurried off to the library, hoping to find him.

You opened the doors and found no one in the main area. As you searched through the maze of bookcases you were overwhelmed with the smell of old books that had seen years of misuse. It felt odd to be in the library alone without anyone else occupying it's desks. There were two extra rooms in the library and you shrugged as you went over to the first one. You opened the door to the relaxing room and  found no one in its dark corners. You sighed and went to the second one. You opened the door and was hit with a pleasant smell that was all too familiar. You smiled a little and peeked into the room more. You gave a happy sigh as you saw Hoseok sleeping on one of the couches, his arm over his eyes. You approached him and shook his shoulder softly.

"Hoseok-ssi..." You called out.

"Whatttt???" He moaned out.

"It's ______, you need to get up." You smiled.

"_____? Give me a few moments dear." He whispered and rolled over.

It took you a moment because after he called you dear you were beyond dead, "Yah! You can't fall asleep after saying that!" You hissed and pushed him a little rougher.

He sat up and groggily looked at you, "Huh?"

"Hoseok!" You whined.

"What is it? What's wrong?" He awoke fully and stood, grabbing your face to look at him.

"I couldn't find you, I didn't know where you were..." You whined slightly.

"I'm sorry, I won't leave your side okay?" He hugged you.

"Hoseok... I need to tell you something before Namjoon comes." You let out softly.

"Tell me." He whispered as he your hair in a comforting manner.

It's now or never...

"Hoseok... I think I've fallen..." You sighed.

"Fallen? Did you get hurt? Are you bruised anywhere?" He paused in his .

"No, I think I've fallen in love with you. I don't know how you feel but I can't see myself without you. You're everything to me...." You responded into his chest.

Hoseok let out a soft hum and held you tighter, "Dang it..." He mumbled.

"What?" You froze, thinking you either did something wrong or that your confession wasn't something that he wanted to hear.

"You did it first..." He sighed.

"I did what first?" You asked in confusion.

"You confessed first... I was going to do it, but I wanted it to be something big, like a big confession that would leave you with wonderful memories... But you beat me to it." He sighed.

"Wait... Hoseok... Do you...?" You pulled back and looked at him with a glimmer of hope.

"I love you." He smiled down at you.

Your cheeks turned pink and you buried your face into his chest, unable to look at him. He smiled because he could tell that you were a little shy and just slightly embarrassed. He started patting your back.

"Oh come on... There's no need to get embarrassed." He chuckled deeply.

"I-I'm not embarrassed...." You muffled into his shirt.

This made him laugh, "Come on, show me that pretty face." He pulled on your cheeks to make you look at him.

You finally gave in and you looked up, your face as warm as the Sahara Dessert. Hoseok found himself covered in goose bumps to your shy look. He just found his new favorite look on you. That look sent his whole body numb and he wished he had the audacity to kiss you right then and there, but he didn't want to rush anything.

"Hoseok..." You mumbled.

"What my love?" He asked softly.

"Am I dreaming?" You asked as you looked at him through you eyelashes.

"If you are, let's never wake up." He hugged you tightly.

"Wait... So are we...? You know...?" You asked.

"Together? I should hope so!" He laughed.

You reburied your face into his chest and he chuckled. The two of you eventually walked off to your locker where Namjoon waited. He turned and smiled when he saw you two.

"Hey! Where were you bro?!" Namjoon walked over and roughly hit Hoseok on the shoulder.

Hoseok scratched the back of his head, "Sorry hyung, I was sleeping in the library..."

Namjoon shook his head, "Am I still coming over to plan that event with you?" He asked.

"Well you can come over, but the event isn't necessary anymore." Hoseok gave him a broad grin.

"Oh my god... You didn't!" Namjoon smirked.

"Actually I didn't have to." He smiled and looked at you proudly.

"Wait... So you didn't first?" He was shocked.

"Nope." Hoseok looked at you proudly.

Suddenly Namjoon hugged you and you were caught off guard, you had no idea what they were talking about.

"Good job kid!" Namjoon pulled away and ruffled your hair.

"What?" You looked at him oddly.

"Come on, let's go home." Hoseok slipped his hand into yours and the three of you walked to your house happily. You were still confused about their conversation, but you didn't care because you were holding hands with Hoseok, like HOLDING HANDS with him. Yes you were silently dying on the inside to his touch. You got to your house and waved goodbye to both boys before you walked up to your cousins house and entered. You were met with several staring looks and it made you freeze.

... They saw...

WHAT YOUR COUSINS THINK...