Hide Within The Crowd

How It All Came To Be...

You ducked your head and scurried into the thick crowd, hoping to hide from his view when he returned. There were so many girls here that you knew you’d blend right in. There was no way he would be able to find you in the sea of women. A smug smirk hit your face and you knew you would be able to see what this was about without being seen. You looked over to where you were standing moments before to see a man standing there looking around. You turned so your face was hidden and you observed the cheering young ladies around you. They seemed to mostly be teenagers or pre teens. Some older women around your age or older were mixed in the crowd, but not many. The screams got louder and it hurt your ears because now you were surrounded by them. You heard screaming from every angle and corner.

“Hi~!” A happy voice rang out and the screams increased, if that was even possible.

“Thank you all for coming!” Another voice yelled.

“Can we quiet down a little?” A smiling voice asked kindly.

The screams dulled and soon died off. You looked toward the stage and froze when you saw all of your boys up there. They looked like idols. They looked like their work paid off. You smiled and held in the urge to cheer happily. When you looked at him you felt butterflies. He was living his dream and you got to see it.

The venue was great, the boys involved the audience and had fun on stage showing off their adorable sides. They gave a good deal of fan service and it made you laugh. These boys of yours were truly cuties. Then it happened, the thing you were dreading. The signing. Guards started funneling girls into a room that the boys disappeared into. They made everyone in the audience go into the room to make sure everyone got to have something signed by their favorite member. What are you supposed to do? What if they make you go up there? You’ll have to see him. Your heart was pounding in your chest and you felt like everything was crashing down on you. While you panicked you gulped and chose a line, not knowing where it led. Just your luck, it led to him. You only realized that when there were two people in front of you. You started to step out of line when a security guard growled a little to everyone.

“Stay in line!” He hissed.

This made you freeze. This was it. This was where you see him face to face for the first time in about 2 months. You gulped and stepped up to the table when it was your turn. After grabbing a paper to sign for you he looked up and his smile froze on his face. He looked you up and down and stood so he was at eye level. Everyone looked over at him in confusion.

“______?” He asked in shock.

“Hi…”

Jimin

Jin

Jungkook

Hoseok

Taehyung

Namjoon

Yoongi