This College Part 2

How It All Came To Be...

"Who would've thought." Your friend shook her head.

You looked up from your textbook, "What?"

She gave you a strange look, "You weren't listening to me were you?"

You gave a slight smile and shook your book lightly in acknowledgment, "Sorry, the phenomonon of the human nose has my current attention."

She scoffed, "Why would you take a class about smells?"

You closed your book with your pencil holding your spot and shrugged your shoulders, "Seemed interesting."

"At least it's an online class..." She shook her head again.

"Yeah, that way I don't need to interact with other people." You sighed and pulled up your online discussion homework on your laptop. 

"Wait! Let's find out who else is in your class." She jumped from your table and ran to your side, going through your online class. 

"Wait Lauren... Stop..." You grabbed her arms but she was persistant. 

You both were mesmerized by the large number of students in the class.

"There's seriously 60 people in this class?" She gulped. 

As you scanned through the names slowly you froze when a familiar name popped out. Vernon. You gulped and curled your toes then jumped when you saw another familiar name.

"Kyungsoo!" You jumped and Lauren looked at you in confusion. 

"Kyung-who?"

You pulled out your phone and texted your close friend almsot angrily. 

                       You:   you didn't tell me you were in my class! > . <

                       Kyungboo: Wait we have a class together? I don't see you

                      You: We have an online class together!

                      Kyungboo: No way! We should study together some time!! :)

                     You: Yes please! I miss my close friend! T^T

                     Kyungboo: lol send me your schedule and we can find a day to hang out ok?

                    You: Sounds good!

"Excuse me!!" Lauren wiggled her fingers in front of your face.

"Huh?" You blinked and looked up at her.

"Don't leave me in the dark! What just happened?" She crossed her arms.

"Oh! Yeah sorry I saw my friend is taking this class with me and I texted him, so we are going to study together sometime." You smiled.

"Wow, a lot of info to drop on a girl!" She huffed and then smiled, "Is he cute?"

"I have a boyfriend already! But yeah he's cute." You laughed.

Her eyes got big and she slapped the table, "You have a what?!"

"Shhhh!!!" You hushed her while looking around. 

"Um excuse me no, don't hush me, I don't care that we're in a library! You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend!"

"Because I'm not really supposed to say..." You looked at your hands.

Your boyfriend had told you the importance of keeping him a secret. If anyone found out who you were dating you both could be in danger. He didn't want that kind of fear and stress to be put on your shoulders.

"Why can't you say? Not like you're dating a celebrity." She laughed, which soon died off with your silence, "Oh my god..."

"Lauren you can't tell." You pleaded slightly. 

"No way, you're pulling my leg fam." She shook her head. 

"Even if you believe it or not do NOT breath a word of this to anyone." You grabbed her hand tightly. 

To the look on your face she felt how desperate you were and stopped joking. Why would you be so serious if it was a lie?

"_______... You're being serious aren't you...?" Lauren looked at you gently in consideration. 

"Yeah... I am." You couldn't look in her eyes.

"I would never tell anyone if you really wished I didn't." She grabbed your hands in a comforting manner. 

Looking deep into her eyes you knew you could trust her, you had to trust her. Your boyfriend would just have to trust in your trust. 

STUDYING WITH KYUNGSOO


Hey everyone! The picture at top is actually my friend Lauren who the character is based off. I'm sorry for being gone so long and not writing alot, I'm in college and trying to get my life together, and trying to keep my boyfriend happy haha so yeah! But I'm trying to write more for you all! Thank you and love you!!

-Kookie