Lunch 2

How It All Came To Be...

You hurried into the cafeteria and sat in your seat happily, surprising the dozing off Leo and Suho.

"What's got you so happy?" Suho asked and Leo stared, wondering as well.

"Just some family stuff, everyone getting their lunches?" You asked happily.

"Yeah, but Nana isn't here today, she caught a bad cold last night." Suho informed you.

"Oh... I wonder if she's okay." You made a mental note to text her later to check up.

"Unnie~!" Mina sang into your ear before sitting down.

You giggled and ruffled her hair, "Guess what kido!"

"What?" She looked at you strangely, wondering why you were so happy when you looked dead this morning.

"We get to stay at our cousins for two weeks!" You squealed and her eyes widened along with her smile.

"Oh my gosh really?!" She grabbed your hands and smiled brighter than the sun.

"Yep! We are going to stay there starting next Monday!" You giggled back.

"This is the best!!!!!!" She fist pumped and happily hummed as she pulled out her sandwich.

Kyungsoo and Ken sat down with Taeyi, "What's the best?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Just some family stuff." You smiled.

Tao and LuHan weren't to be told about, some people would take it the wrong way and think that you would get a good grade in their class just because you are family. Which was absolutely wrong, but strangers wouldn't know that.

As you sat and happily thought about your soon to be new adventure with your cousins, he stared at you from across the cafeteria. He was still strangely curious about your relationship with your English teacher and it bugged him not to know, but he was too nervous to ask you himself.

Lunch was over quickly and you happily headed to your next hour.

MATH

ART

PHOTOGRAPHY

ASTRONOMY

GYM

CHOIR

DANCE


Okay, so it took a lot of courage for me to upload this picture. I like to draw pictures of kpop guys. This is on of my friends favorites.... Please no harsh words or thoughts please! Here it goes!