Gym

How It All Came To Be...

 

You walked into the gymnasium and sighed as you saw all the bored or upset students. No one wanted to take gym, it was a simple and lazy fact. The only time someone was actually okay with gym was if their friends were in the class too. No one had brought their gym clothes since no one got their schedule until they came to school today. Except Mina and you whose mom was smart enough to print it off before they left this morning. Suddenly you were grabbed into a hug from behind. You jumped and twisted from side to side, trying to find the source. You lifted on arm and laughed when you saw his face.

"Yah! Ken-ssi!" You laughed.

"I didn't know you had this class!" He laughed and let go, smiling brightly.

"Ken, don't scare her like that." Kyungsoo approached you two with a smirk.

"Kyungsoo-ah!" You smiled brightly and hurried into his outstretched arms.

Kyungsoo was your childhood friend and you had always gone to him for comforting. But for now a hug whenever seeing each other was comforting enough. You patted your head after you parted.

"Aigoo... I'm older and your getting more mature by the day." He chuckled.

"Only by a few months!" You argued, always becoming defensive when he talked about his age.

"I know, I know." He smiled brightly.

Ken and Kyungsoo hung around you and talked with you while your teacher was taking their time coming to class.

Namjoon was nearly dying, there you were, standing and chatting with two guys he didn't know. But the main part was... You were in his class! He cracked his neck and approached you, hoping to not make a fool of himself this time.

Someone's presence was suddenly next to you and you turned, wondering who it was. Upon seeing Namjoon your heart started beating quickly but you kept a straight face. You wouldn't admit to yourself or anyone else that you felt excited upon seeing him.

"So you have this class?" You asked.

"Yeah, all year," He smirked, "How about you?"

"Well it's an all year class so... yeah me too." You laughed.

"______, who is this guy?" Ken asked, placing his chin on your shoulder.

"Ah, Ken, Kyungsoo-ah, this is a guy I met at the pond by my house, his name is Namjoon." You opened an arm toward him and watched your friends reactions.

Ken looked to Kyungsoo as if to see how he should react. Kyungsoo on the other hand seemed to be almost sizing Namjoon up. Kyungsoo nodded to Namjoon before turning and pulling on your arm.

"I don't like that guy, you stay away from him." Kyungsoo was being very protective and pulled you away, keeping his arm around you as he looked back at Namjoon several times.

Namjoon's blood boiled, "Who does he think he is?" He kept his eyes locked on the boys arm wrapped around you protectively, "Take your hands off her... I should be the one doing that."

He sighed and growled to himself over and over, contemplating how a guy like that has his arm around you when he himself hasn't even held your hand?

Even though Kyungsoo asked you not to be by him you couldn't lie to yourself. His awkwardness was cute and you couldn't say you didn't enjoy his company. So you would agree for Kyungsoo's mind, but in truth you would wait for those moments when Kyungsoo wasn't around so you could see Namjoon.

NEXT DAY