Hospital Jimin

How It All Came To Be...

"Jimin-ah..." Your voice cracked out and you watched him stiffen.

He closed his notebook and pulled out his headphones, not looking your way, but instead he stayed silently looking out the window, hoping for that sweet voice to call to him again. He thought he was imagining things when he heard his name being called. He thought he was going crazy, but when he took his headphones out and heard the fast beeping of your heart he knew that you must be awake. He had only heard the constant steady beat of your heart for so long that he started to hear it even when he left the room. He could've made a song out of your heart beat, but that wasn't appropriate for the current situation. 

"Jiminnie..." You coughed out.

There it was, the voice he had been craving and the words he thought he had heard on accident. He gulped and slowly turned his sleepy eyes toward you. (omg so "Back To The Present" from My Love From Another Star OST just came on. I recommend listening to it while reading! :D) Everything in him stopped and he let go of the strength he had kept till now. Tears graced his eyes and he gulped as his lip quivered. There you were, staring at him with kind and happy eyes. There you were, his angel. 

Without thinking he stood and let his notebook and headphones fall to the ground as he took cautious steps to your side. He wondered if he was dreaming, if he was only being hopeful and wishing that you were there. You giggled to his cautious nature and you reached out to him, wanting to grab his hand. Your fingers itched to be holding his and your heart rate loudly increased with each step he took. It really wasn't fair that he could audibly hear your heart beat when you had no idea how he felt. With a shaking hand Jimin reached up and took a hold of yours, the breath he didn't know he had been holding in flowed out in a huff.

"Oh my god..." He collapsed against you and kissed your forehead like it would dissappear at any moment.

"Jiminnie! Cut it out!" You giggled.

He pulled back and smiled at you gently, "My sweetheart! You pulled through!" He whined.

"I wasn't going to die pabo." You lightly plopped a fist on the top of his head.

He smiled brilliantly, "I know, I just couldn't wait to see you!"

"I've been here the whole time, you were seeing me the whole time."

"No, I was seeing your body sleeping, I wasn't seeing the you I love. I wasn't seeing the girl that stole my heart with a smile. She's only here when you're awake." He poked between your eyebrows.

You felt warmth spread through you with every word leaving his mouth. You felt at peace with him there, you felt perfect in his embrace. This was it, you were sure of it, this was the man that would hold your heart forever. You looked down shyly and caught a glimpse of Mina stirring in her sleep. She was such a precious little doll that when her face scrunched you smiled. She really was cute. Her eyes barely opened before she let out a long yawn that made tears form in her eyes. Jimin looked at her and smiled, nudging her shoulder gently.

"Mina! Mina!" He playfully called to her like a child.

"Whhaaaattt?" She groaned out.

"Your sister's awake!" He smiled brightly at her and her head wipped up, looking right at you.

It was like everything froze. Mina looked at you in shock and Jimin, still almost laying on you, was smiling like a fool. He was just so happy that you felt like the whole world was smiling at you.

 

A small squeal left your sisters lips before she jumped on you in joy.

"UNNIE!" She cheered.

"What?" You giggled back.

"I can't beleive what happened to you! But I'm so happy you're awake now!" She giggled and wrapped her arms under Jimin so she could reach you properly.

"I know sweetheart, I know." 

"Oh! You must be thirsty! I'm gonna go get you and oppa some slushies!" She smiled brightly and grabbed her purse before hurrying out of the room.

"She's so sweet." You smiled after her.

"Not as sweet as I am." Jimin smirked.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"What did you do while I was out that makes you so sweet?" You challenged.

"Well... You squirm in your sleep." He smiled.

"Yeah?"

"And SO whenever you kicked the blankets off and showed off your cute poka dotted undies I covered you back up." He smiled proudly.

"JIMIN!" You suddenly pushed him away as your cheeks flushed and your hands instinctly covered yourself more with the hospital gown and blanket.

"What? You asked for an example." He smirked evilly.

"Oh you're such a !" You giggled.

"No, correction, I'm taking care of my girl, not being a ."

"Oh my god." You pushed on him again, enjoying the cute words he was teasing you with.

This just all felt too good to be true. Jimin was a gift from god and you were the angel that was given this gift. He truly was the boy that you loved more than you could ever dream of. When he called you his girl it did all kinds of things to your tummy! You were swirling in bliss and loving every second of it. He spoiled you with words and cute actions that could only be described as dorky. Jimin truly was the best thing to ever happen to you. You couldn't wait to get back to school so you could walk along side this angel in disguise. You never wanted to leave his side and you wanted to keep him close as the days passed.

SEVERAL DAYS LATER