Dating Jin

How It All Came To Be...

You shifted from foot to foot, your hands holding a your phone gently by your waist. You rocked back and forth as you glanced around, wondering where your boyfriend is at the moment. With a sigh you checked your phone again and saw that it was ten minutes past the time Jin said he would meet you. You let it slide because ten minutes wasn't much. As you kept glancing around you listened to the happy screams of children and young teenagers. The place Jin was taking you to was an amusement park. He was thrilled to try to win prizes for you and to ride roller coasters and the such. So there you stood, waiting outside the amusement park and listening with excitement to the children cheering inside. As you stood there you noticed a group of rough looking guys, their age being about in their early twenties. You felt exposed and open as their vile eyes looked you up and down and sinister smirks appeared across their lips. They liked what they saw and from the way they elbowed each other indicated that they would soon greet you and offer you a more then provocative offer. 

Now you wanted Jin more than anything, you wanted him to just be there with you so you could hold onto someone and to keep yourself safe. You glanced at your phone and saw that it was twenty minutes past the meet up time. You sighed and let your excitement slowly deplete. You didn't think Jin would blow you off on your official first date, but at the moment anything was possible to you. You felt antsy and worried by the looks of the men across the way. You told yourself you would wait five more minutes before you headed home. 

"Can I help you ma'am? You seem lost?" A familiar voice made you turn with a smile. 

There stood Jin slightly out of breath and filled to brim with joy. The glasses perched on his nose made a smile come to you lips. He looked so cute. The earrings in his left ear made you narrow your eyes a little but a small smirk appear at the same time. Even though they were new, he looked good with earrings. The jacket he was wrapped in had a small unfamiliar logo on the side. It was too warm for a jacket but he wore it over his sweater anyways, the heat not seaming to affect him. 

"Hey." You spoke up shyly because he looked particularly attractive today.

"Hello my angel." He wrapped you in a secure hug and you listened as he let out a long held in breath.

"It's nice to see you." You mumbled in his shoulder.

"I'm sorry I was late, I just came back from some training." He gave an apologetic smile as he pulled back.

"It's ok, don't worry about it! I didn't wait that long." You lied with a bright smile.

He chuckled, "Alright, let's get going and have some fun." He wrapped an arm around your shoulder as he led you into the park after buying both your tickets.

It was endless fun with Jin at your side. You played games and won prizes and enjoyed each others company the most. Jin managed to win you a stuffed animal owl and you held it close giggling to the fact that it reminded you of Kyungsoo. You told this to Jin and he laughed and agreed that it looked similar to the man he barely knew. As you went of rides and played around a lingering nervousness stuck close to you. 

"I need to use the restroom, can you wait here a moment?" Jin smiled and squeezed your hand that he had been holding the entire day.

"Go on." You nodded toward the bathroom and let him jog off.

"I'll go quick!" He called back to you.

You leaned against a nearby tree and held your owl close, a smile keeping on your face. This was the best day you've had since you were younger and didn't know any better. Jin was making your life special and making every second precious. You wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Even though this day was fantastic, you couldn't help but frown at the shivers you kept getting. It felt like someone was watching you. Sure there were hundreds of people here so anyone could be looking your way, but you knew from the pringles on your arms that this wasn't just a fleeting glance. Someone was staring you down and following you. 

You weighed the options back and forth of what it might be. There was a good chance it was some jealous girl that didn't think you and Jin should be together. Your last couple weeks in High School taught you that much. Girls would throw papers at you endlessly or they would attempt to trip you in the halls. So you were used to the ugly growls and stares and you knew what they felt like. But again, this one was different. It was like someone was looking at you and not because you were with Jin, but for other reasons you have yet to understand. The feeling made you pull down on your shorts to make them a little longer and made you tighten your arms so your owl covered your chest that wasn't even exposed. 

When you glanced to your right you noticed no one staring and no one that would seem to be suspicious you cautiously glanced to your left. That's when you saw the group of guys from earlier in that day. They were drinking beers and laughing obnoxiously but one of them kept his eyes glued to you and you knew immediately that he was the reason for your nerves. 

"I'm back." Jin gently touched your back and you jumped, turning and looking at him in horror before realizing who it was.

"Oh hey." You gave him a relieved smile.

"Sweetheart..." Jin grabbed both of your shoulders and made you look into his concerned irises, "What's wrong?"

Your eyes glanced in the men's direction before you let out a sigh, "Nothing."

"Please don't lie to me." Jin sighed before narrowing his eyes and turning to look in the direction of your wary gaze.

"Jin just leave it." You whined a little as you watched his jaw clench to the inapproprite stares from the drinking men.

"I can't stand it when guys stare at you like your something to eat." He growled, "You're so much more than that."

Even though you were happy about his words you were more concerned about the trouble your boyfriend would get in if he went over there. You grabbed his hand tightly when he took a step in their direction. 

"Jin, let's go." You pulled on him.

He gave the men a venomous glare before turning and wrapping an arm around your shoulders, holding you close and having you both walk away. You let out a relieved sigh and let Jin lead you back toward the tents and games. Everything was fine, you both played a game and let the stars start to twinkle in the sky high above you. You were starting to feel cold and Jin immediately noticed it. He took off his jacket and helped you slip it on. You giggled and outlined the logo and his name with your fingers. Then it was like God had other plans.

"Hey!" A snicker ran through the air.

You turned your head to see the group of guys following you both with smirks. Their smiles nearly made it to their eyes and you felt your stomach drop, their smiles were fake and full of lust.

Jin turned and you watched as his face darkened, "What?"

The guy in the front opened his arms to seem open and defenseless, looking more like a demon wanting a hug, "How about a friendly chat?"

"We were just leaving, so no thank you." Jin tightened his arm around you and began walking forward briskly.

Before Jin could safely get you out of there you were yanked out of his grasp and pulled into the arms of some booze smelling stranger. You whined as he held you close.

"Oh we weren't talking to you toothpick." The man spat at Jin.

Even though Jin was two seconds away from pounding this guys face in the look he saw in your eyes made him stand by. These guys didn't know how strong his girlfriend is. 

"Ooohhh! Looks like the two of them are giving up," The guy holding you chuckled, "More fun for us."

You rolled your eyes and Jin chuckled as you easily grabbed the man's index finger and pulled it back until he was howling in pain and you successfully looped his arm around his back in pain.

" off." You hissed under your breath before releasing him to fall into the dirt and prancing back over to Jin with a smile.

He wrapped his arm back around you and began leading you away with pride burning in his heart. However, those disgusting men weren't done. Another one grabbed you immediately brought his hand to your , giving it a firm grasp. At that Jin didn't even hesitate, he socked the guy a clean punch the face causing the man to release you and stumble back holding a bloody nose.

"Run!" Jin growled as he grabbed your hand and let his legs carry him off as fast as they could go.

"Get that !" The men hollered and their pounding footsteps could be heard not to far away from the two of you.

After running around tents and corners Jin found a small alley between two tents that was shrouded in darkness. He pulled you in after him and covered your body with his, hoping to protect you if his plan failed. To both of your relief his plan worked perfectly and the men ran past in a growling tumble. Jin let out a pent up sigh and took a moment to close his eyes and ignore the throbbing in his hand that had punched the guy. 

You on the other hand were frozen and mesmerized by Jin's attractive face. You knew that your boyfriend was hot, but this was different. You couldn't explain the feeling coursing through you. The stars above made him seem heavenly and the florescent multi colored lights from the amusement park danced across his face in a romantic way. You knew in this moment that Jin was it, that Jin was going to be the man you wanted to spend forever with. His glasses reflected your face that was so close to his and it showed how much you were blushing and how the lights also made you look romantic. Your eyes glanced to Jin's lips and you wanted nothing more than to press your lips to his.

"That was close..." Jin opened his eyes and froze when he saw how he was hovering over you.

Both of his arms guarded you by pressing against the tent behind you on both sides of your face. He gulped as he saw the purest of angels standing beneath him. He was love struck and he knew that in this moment he would do anything for your happiness and he was do anything to make you his forever. He loved you more than the sun and stars above. He leaned in a little and waited a moment for the refusal of your head leaning back, but he was surprised to find you closing your eyes and anticipating his next moves. He smiled a little and leaned in the rest of the way.

It was like sparks and fireworks burst through your lips and your mind went blank. You let him press his lips to mold into yours as you reached up and placed two shaking hands on the sides of his face, holding him closer. He took this as acceptance and he grabbed his coat that you wore and pulled your body close against his with the open jacket. Never before had he been so self conscious about his body figure until he felt your luscious curves press into him.

You on the other hand were so absorbed in your love for him that you didn't even react to the feeling of him grabbing you. When he pulled back with eyes closed and pressed his forehead to yours you finally realized how close you both were and you felt insecure about your body as well.

"I like you so much my darling..." He whispered, his warm breath tickling your face.

"I like you too my prince Jin." You whispered back and leaned back up for a second kiss.

He smiled into this one and wrapped you against him in love. He loved you and he couldn't wait to tell you every day for the rest of your lives.

The Conflicted Thoughts


OMG I must have like a underlying love for Jin because I feel like I always make his chapters the cutest. Anyone agree? I didn't even realize how long I made this one until I was done! I got so into this chapter! Lol :D

Oh! I don't know if anyone is interested, but I am starting BTS snapchats for my tumblr.

Here is a sample of a couple:

Thank you for reading and let's get this story to 500 subs! What do you say guys?! XD