Hospital Yoongi

How It All Came To Be...

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to my dear reader AlaskaE, she commented and missed me! So cute! Hehe comment and you get a chapter! :) 

"Yoongi..." You called with a smile.

You watched his back stiffen to your voice. He thought about turning around to make sure it was really you or if it was some stupid trick his mind was playing on him. The coffee mug in his hands warmed his skin to an almost scolding temperature. He was frozen as you tilted your head back and forth, trying to see his face. With a big sigh you cupped your hands over your mouth and called out again.

"Yoongi-ah!" You called and began coughing afterward because your throat was still raw.

When he heard your rugged coughs he turned in worry and gave a small chuckle to your silly smile. His angel was as silly as ever. He stood from the window and set his coffee down, calmly walking to your side. You smiled up at him like you did nothing wrong.

"What is it my angel?" He asked gently.

You pursed your lips, "You have coffee?" 

He laughed and sat on your bed, his hip against yours, "Yeah, would you like me to get your some?"

You gave him a pleased smile, "Yes please!"

He pat your head and went back over to his drink, "You're such a cutie." He chuckled under his breath.

You still heard it, "Yes, yes I am! And don't you forget it!" You pointed at him with a straight face before laughing heartily.

He smiled and nodded, "I'll be back."

He left the room and you sighed, leaning back on your pillows. Yoongi was just so perfect that you could've died after just meeting him. Your life would've been complete if he had simply hugged you once. But you knew that now that you had more than just a hug awaiting you, you're pretty sure you died and went to heaven. Mina was sleeping and holding onto your hand, making your arm start to lose feeling. You yawned and nudged her gently.

"Hey, Mina, can you wake up for me?" You cooed at her sweetly.

"Hm... Just five more minutes unnie..." She nuzzled into you more.

You chuckled, "If I give you five more minutes I won't have an arm."

"Hm?" She sat up and rubbed her eyes cutely.

You smiled, "Hey sweetheart, would you look at your sister, I've been out for only god knows-" Before you could finish your sentence Mina jumped you in bone crushing hug.

"OH MY GOD UNNIE!!!" He showered your head in kisses.

"Yah!" You giggled, "I didn't die!"

"It seemed like you did!" She whined with a pout.

You pat your bed and let her snuggle up against you, kissing her head, "I'm here honey, I'm not going anywhere."

"I love you unnie." She snuggled into your shoulder and you smiled.

"I love you too sweetie."

As the two of you laid there Yoongi came in silenetly and clucked his tongue. You opened one eye in question, wondering what that noise was. You chuckled and closed both eye in mirth.

"Wakey wakey sleeping beauty." Yoongi chuckled.

You opened your eyes and smiled to him, "Does that make you prince charming?" 

"Of course." He bowed to you and offered your coffee, "For my princess."

You bowed your head, "Why thank you my prince."

You took the drink and the two of you chuckled and continued a long delightful conversation as he held your hand and the two of you sipped at the wonderous coffee that Yoongi bought. Yoongi desided to hold your hand for as long as he could. You weren't a kid anymore and you could take care of yourself, but that didn't mean he wsa going to sit by and watch your life fall apart because some girls lost their mind. He was going to be your knight in shining armor and he was never going to let harm grace your fairyland.

SEVERAL DAYS LATER