Art

How It All Came To Be...

Your next hour was art, piece of cake. Which you actually got when you walked into the door. Your kind teacher, Mr. Chanyeol, had bought cake for his art hours and decided to start the year off sweet. You already knew you were going to like this class, even when you didn't notice the guy staring at you and almost dropping his plate in surprise.

"She's in my last hour?" He thought to himself as he placed his plate down on one of the long art tables.

You placed your things down in an empty spot and Jin took this quick opportunity to move his seat a little closer to yours. He watched you delicately eat the cake, each bite sliding into your mouth and across your lips with perfect precision. He felt bubbles build up in his stomach as he watched a piece of icing land on your finger. You delicately it up and he blushed a little, looking away.

Suddenly a finger tapped your shoulder and you turned, smiling.

"Hello young lady." Mr. Chanyeol smiled brightly, his large ears making you giggle.

"He looks like a fairy."

"Hello Mr. Chanyeol." You smiled.

"Oh just call me Chanyeol, I like to become friends with all my students, well I at least try." He chuckled and held his hand out for a shake.

You shook his hand, "I would love to become your friend Chanyeol."

"Great!" He clapped his hands together and smiled even brighter.

You watched him go to each student around the room and introduce himself. He went to someone you immediately recognized and you almost choked on your recent bite of cake. You pulled out your phone and hid it under your notebook as Chanyeol continued to introduce himself..

"You're in my class?" You texted Jin.

Suddenly Jin's phone in his pocket buzzed and he looked to the teacher quickly before pulling out his phone. He read your message and looked over to see you looking off.

"Yeah, pretty shocking right?" He sent back.

"Very and not to mention you're sitting so far away..."

When Jin read your last message he nearly died. Did this mean you wanted him closer to you? His heart was about to take off.

"Do you want me closer?" He sent back.

You smiled at your new message and tossed your head back and forth as you thought on what to send back.

"Yes, but you don't have to move if you don't want to." You sent back timidly.

Jin couldn't grab his things fast enough to move over next to you. You giggled as he nearly tripped, but corrected himself as he hurried over.

"Well hello again." You laughed.

"Hey don't laugh." He sighed.

"It was too cute, I'm sorry I had to!" You laughed.

He blushed a little.

"Well what is this?" Chanyeol leaned on the opposite side of the table, looking between the small space between you two.

"Hi Chanyeol." You giggled, still amused by Jin.

"You two know each other?" He asked, amused.

"Yeah." Jin smiled.

"Are you... in a relationship?" He asked.

This time you actually did choke, but on air this time. Jin patted your back, trying to calm your rough coughs.

"Are you okay?" Jin asked.

You held up your hand to signal you were fine.

"Sorry, I breathed the wrong way." You apologized.

"I'm taking that you aren't then." Chanyeol smiled and walked away.

The question had taken you by surprise and it made you choke on the small amount of air you were taking in. The look in Jin's eyes seemed a bit sad but were understanding because you truly weren't in any relationship, even if both sides secretly wanted it.

NEXT DAY