Your Room

How It All Came To Be...

You hurried to tidy up your bed and room. You threw your clothes into the dirt bin and you made sure everything was back the way it was supposed to be. He said he could tell you in your room. So that meant you needed your room to be as clean as ever. You told him to text you when he got to the house. As you stood in front of your mirror, deciding whether to change or not, your phone buzzed. He was here.

You hurried downstairs and opened the front door, smiling to him, "Hey."

"Hey." He smiled back.

Your mother yawned and looked over from the couch, "Hm? What are you doing here?" She stood.

He bowed to your mother, "I'm sorry ma'am, I really need to talk to your daughter about something. I'm sorry it's so late."

Her cheeks tinted a little to his manners, "Oh honey that's alright. Just don't stay up too late you two." She smiled and waved the two of you to continue.

"Thank you ma'am." He bowed to her again as she left.

You smiled and grabbed his hand, dragging him up to your room. You closed the door and opened your arm to let him sit wherever he wanted. He nodded and took a seat on your bed. You sat and pulled your knees up to your chest, smiling at him sweetly.

Sitting in your room was...

JIN

HOSEOK