Jimin's Time to Shine

How It All Came To Be...

Suddenly Jungkook jumped around the corner, looking to you in relief. You cocked your head to the side.

What is he still doing here?

"Hey! Come on! You're going to be late for the show!" He ran over to you, tugging on your sleeve.

"Show?" You asked in complete confusion.

What was Jimin's friend talking about? And why was he telling you and not Jimin?

"Come on!!" He whined, putting you things in your locker and closing it.

"Wait! Jungkook!" You complained as he dragged you down the hall.

"I have to make you make it on time for Jimin!" He called behind him as he rushed the two of you through the halls.

"Where's Jimin?!" You asked in concern.

"At the show!" Jungkook sighed.

"What show?!" You yelled in frustration.

Jungkook stayed silent to this and he was glad you couldn't see his face because he had the cutest smirk on ever. He was about ready to laugh so hard to your confusion and also because he was so excited for his hyung. Your feet slapped the pavement roughly and it made you scowl because this kid was going too fast for your liking. He finally skidded to a halt and you ran into his back. You gave his back an angry glare but all he did was open a door and smile to you, holding a hand out to usher you inside. You looked at him in confusion, cocking your head to the side a little.

He nodded and directed you to go inside, which you eventually did, your eyes watching Jungkook as you stepped inside. You finally looked away and looked about yourself, seeing all the desks and chairs awkwardly thrown to one side of the room. Only one chair stood perfectly upright and a little away from the others. At the chair stood Jin who was smiling brightly. You walked over to Jin and smiled at him in slight shock.

"Yah... Jin-ssi what's going on?" You asked.

"Please take a seat." He directed an open palm to the chair.

You looked at him oddly before taking a tentative seat in the chair. You looked over your shoulder at him, only to see him walk away and disappear out the door you walked in, Jungkook smiling and waiting for him. Once Jin neared him they high fived and Jungkook smiled to you.

"Have fun!" He winked and closed the door.

You furrowed your brows and stood, walking over to the door to find it locked. You gave a hefty sigh and went back to the chair, taking a bored flop into the seat.  You looked toward the windows to see them shining brightly from the light outside. A small blue bird tapped at the window and you smiled at the soft birds flutter. It made you ease back into the chair comfortably and watch the small creature gracefully flutter and then take off, soaring higher than you could see. You smiled and looked down. You saw that bird as your heart, it would take off above the clouds whenever you were with Jimin. You would feel free and above everything. Speaking of Jimin... where was he? Suddenly a door opened and Jimin walked in, not looking your way. You smiled softly and tilted your head a little, looking to him in wonder. 

Jimin took a deep breath, pushing down his nerves and turned, looking at you with a nervous smile and he walked over. You started to stand but he held up a hand, telling you to stay seated. Suddenly the lights in the room turned out and blinds covered the windows. A spotlight suddenly shone on the small space where Jimin stood before you. You looked at him in awe, he looked like an angel under the light. 

"Jimin-ah..." You spoke breathlessly, wondering what he was doing.

"I'd like you to listen to me, just for a moment darling." He smiled at you and your heart melted to his words, you smiled and nodded, "From the moment I met you I knew that my life was going to change, definitely for the better. Every time I saw your face, your eyes, even your figure, I found myself swept up in you. I fell for you like an autumn leaf and I landed in your heart and I hope to stay there. So will you please tell me what you think of me? Will you tell me if I'm wrong for wanting to have you be my girlfriend?" He gave a soft chuckle, "And yes, this is my confession telling you that I am so desperately in love with you and I hope you will love me back." He got on one knee and pulled out a rose, holding it out for you.

Your heart pounded harshly and you gripped you skirt in complete nerves as you tried to ready your jumbled thoughts. You smiled at him and reached up to his face. You placed both of your palms on each side of his face. You searched his face in pure love and hoped that he could see how much you loved him.

"Jimin-ah, you're the sweetest, funniest, kindest, most caring man I could ever meet. When I first met you I couldn't believe that a hot guy like you wanted to go see a movie and see me. ME the girl that everyone looks over and now I find myself always in your presence and it makes me amazed because god damn it Jimin... You're so attractive!" This comment made him smile and his cheeks pink, "I find myself falling even more for that attractive man every day. Your feeling aren't one sided and yes I am completely and honestly confessing to you right now. Jimin I would love to be your girlfriend."

Jimin took the rose and put it in your hair before standing and lifting you into his arms. He kissed your cheek and held you as closely against him as he could. He wanted to hold you like this for so long to the point where he was going to die if he couldn't. He planted a soft and gentle kiss on your cheek again. You widened your eyes and your stomach churned. When he put you down you playfully hit his shoulder.

"No kissing yet." You pouted cutely and Jimin smiled.

"Okay." He chuckled and grabbed your hand, intertwining your fingers. 

The two of you were beyond happy that you were together, it felt like the universe was perfect and everything was aligned. Jimin let out a shrill whistle and the doors loudly unlocked and opened. Six familiar faces popped into the room and smiled when they saw the two of you holding hands and looking at each other sweetly.

"You did it Hyung!" Jungkook ran over to him and hugged him.

"Thanks Jungkook..." Jimin didn't let you go while he hugged his dear friend back.

Jungkook then turned to you with a smile, "Thank you for saying yes Noona!" He hugged you and it caught you by surprise but you smiled and hugged him back.

After several minutes of everyone congratulating the two of you, Jimin took you back to your locker to get your things. He told you he was walking you home for one because you had no other way getting home, and for two he didn't want to leave you now that the two of you were together. You got your backpack that you had already packed earlier and Jimin carried it for you, the heavy object swung over his shoulder. His friends had stayed back in the classroom to clean up the mess they made and also to leave you two alone. Jimin walked with you outside and several students were left over, waiting to be picked up. They all glanced up when the two of you left the school. A small group of three girls rushed over and crowded Jimin, pushing you away. You stumbled and fell against a nearby tree. You looked up at the girls and saw them sneering and smirking at you before smirking to YOUR Jimin. Jimin pushed them aside and hurried to your side, placing one hand on your cheek and the other on your waist.

"Are you okay?" He asked in worry.

You smiled at him and nodded, "Thanks Jimin-ah."

The girls came back, tugging Jimin away and you growled, giving up the last of your patience. Jimin just became yours and were you going to be protective of your first and new boyfriend? HELL YEAH! These es weren't going to lay a hand on your man. You strut over and grabbed Jimin's hand, pulling him behind you. Jimin was surprised and grabbed onto your shoulder, holding onto you softly.

"What the hell are you doing?" One of the girls crossed her arms and hissed at you.

"What am I doing? What are YOU doing?" You hissed back.

"What is this talking about?" One of the others asked.

"This is talking about how you had your y hands on my boyfriend." You hissed with as much venom as you could produce.

They widened their eyes and looked at you in disbelief, "Boyfriend? Yeah right, like Jimin-ssi would choose a like you." They retorted.

"YAH! You leave my girlfriend alone!" Jimin screeched at them.

This really took them by surprise, "You're really dating this THING Jimin oppa?" One of them asked sweetly.

"Yes and if I find out any of you called her any mean thing again I'll come after you!" He hissed and grabbed you by the waist, dragging you off angrily.

You started giggling to his grip and once you got to the gate he let you down.

"Jimin-ah you're so cute." You giggled and placed a soft hand on his neck.

He scratched the back of his head and gave a nervous chuckle, "I was just protecting the girl I love."

"Thank you." You got on your tip toes and repaid that kiss on the cheek he gave you earlier.

The two of you were staring love struck at each other until a cough interrupted you two. You looked over and saw Mina with a smirk on her face.

"You have something to tell me Unnie?" She smirked.

"Yes Mina, I would like you to meet someone." You smiled at Jimin and he stepped toward your sister, smiling.

"Hello Mina, I've heard a lot about you, my name is Park Jimin, I'm your sister's boyfriend." Jimin formally introduced himself, bowing and everything. 

Mina widened her eyes and her cheeks pinked as she glanced between you two, "Hello..." She bowed.

"Come on Mina, he's going to walk us home." You smiled to her and offered the hand Jimin wasn't holding.

Mina smiled brightly and took your other hand. The three of you continued your journey home and Jimin even bought you guys churro's that were being sold in the park. The three of you ate them and talked about school and everything as you walked home. Once at your cousins house you smiled at Jimin and kissed his forehead. 

"Sleep well, don't stay up too late." You giggled.

"I'd only stay up for you." He chuckled and waved goodbye.

"Bye~!" You yelled happily.

"BYE~!" He yelled back with equal mirth.

WHAT YOUR COUSINS THINK...