Dating Hoseok

How It All Came To Be...

You bit at your lip as you swayed back and forth on your feet, waiting patiently for your beloved Hoseok to arrive. He had wanted to meet up at the mall that he used to work at. He told you he wanted to shop and treat you to a nice day, so this is where you were to meet him. People walked by with smiles on their faces and bags swaying at their legs. Everyone was glad to be spending their weekly earnings on things that they either want or need. You glanced at a few stores, seeing if anything peeked your interest. Which some of it did. But you didn't want Hoseok to spend really anything on you, so you knew that you would just have to come back for that "No Flex Zone" tank top that was calling your name.

As your eyes examined the fabric from afar Hoseok wrapped an arm around your shoulders and startled you with a fake "What's up babe?"

You spun out of his grip and gave him a chuckle and fake glare, "And who are you?"

"Oh I'm sorry my lady, I should always introduce myself," He bowed, "It's just that I was stunned by your beauty."

You held back a laugh that made your face start to redden, "Well thank you Sir."

Hoseok was also trying to hold back a smile, his teeth biting his bottom lip to keep it down. The two of you stared at each other for a long time, your eyes smirking in their depths. Then it happened, you both began laughing like wild hyena's. Your hands wrapped around your mouth and stomach, trying to stifle the mirth. Hoseok bent forward, laughing hard with no care to who heard him. He clapped his hands like a retarded seal and it made you laugh even more.

Without warning him you tackled him in a hug while you both laughed. You curled into his arms that wrapped around you and you enjoyed the rumble of his laugh against your body. The rumble was like a song to your lonely figure. You had missed him so much to the point that it nearly hurt. But you weren’t alone in this misery. Hoseok missed you every second of every day like you were his sun and he had gone four days without sunlight. You let your fingers mold to his back and he let his mold to yours. The two of you held each other close and let your chuckles die out. 

“I missed you.” You mumble into his chest.

“I missed you too.” He whispered into your hair.

When he tried to pull back he began laughing again to you sticking against him like glue. You weren’t going to let him go this time. 

“Sweetheart I’m not going anywhere.” He rubbed your head.

“You promise?”

“I’m yours all day.” 

That pleased your childish behavior and so you pulled back, tucking your hands behind your back and giving him a large grin. He rolled his eyes and poked your nose. His little angel was just too cute. If all it took to make you happy was for him to spend a whole day with you then he would call off more days just to see you smile. 

“Where to first?” You ask gently.

“Anywhere you want.” He smiled and saluted you.

“Hmmmm…” You tapped your finger to your chin.

He watched you with love pure in his heart. He wanted nothing more than to make you the happiest girl alive. Little did he know that just being with you made you that and more.

“Anywhere you want.” He reminded you softly.

“How about FYE?” You smiled.

“Sure.” He nodded, because not only was he willing to go anywhere with you, but he liked your choice.

The two of you walked to the music store and both smiled to the noticeable smell of freshly packaged CD’s. It was heaven. You knew exactly what CD you wanted to look at. Hoseok followed close behind, even if he wanted to go look around as well. You picked up a CD by Trey Songz and read through the songs that were featured. Agreeing on the choices of songs that the CD contained you held onto it as you looked around a little more. Hoseok glanced at the CD and raised a thin eyebrow. Was that the kind of music you listened to? He took a mental note of that. 

Next was a sports clothing store and you had too much fun grabbing many Adidas brand pants and shirts. You went for more of the black and white striped pants rather then the brighter colored ones. The shirts were all dark colored or tank tops. You mainly shopped in the males section because you admitted to your boyfriend that men’s clothes were just so big and comfy. That was the kind of brand clothing you liked? Hoseok took another mental note. He also took note of the fact that you told him you liked the comfort of men’s clothes. He imagined you wearing some of his sweaters and it made him salivate a little.

Next came shoes. Hoseok started to walk towards the sandals and heels, knowing that girls usually go for those. He should have known by now that you weren’t like other girls. You went straight for the Vans that were of a darker color and more manly design. He halted in his walk and glanced back at a pair of heels he wanted you to try on. He wanted to see what you looked like in heels. He sighed and smiled at you as you were looking at the price on a pair of grey, black, and blue Vans. 

You tried on the Vans and were gladly walking around in them, loving the way they fit your feet. It was like walking on plush little clouds. Hoseok, on the other hand had his eyes pinned on those pretty white heels. As you walked you noticed him glancing in the direction of the nicer heels of the store. You narrowed your eyes with a little smile. You knew he liked a pair.

“Ok, I think I’ll get these.” You smiled to him as you sat down and boxed them back up.

“Alright.” He smiled back.

“What pair are they.” You quirked an eyebrow.

“Huh?” He looked stunned.

“The heels.” 

He was still stunned when you asked because just seconds ago he was trying to figure out how to ask you to try on the pair. You giggled and walked over, gesturing to different ones until he nodded when your hands landed on the cute little white ones with baby bows on the front. You got a store clerk to go get you the size. Once she came back and you tried on the heels you were in love. They fit perfectly and had such a comforting mold to them. Hoseok was also in love. He loved the way they looked on you. He fell for you all over again.

You sat in the chair and swayed your legs back and forth, feeling cute in them.

That was it, they were sold. 

Your date kept going with you both buying pretzels on the way home and as soon as you made it up the driveway you turned back to him. He stood next to you with a satisfied smile on his face. He was more than proud to be your boyfriend and just being around you made him feel like he could fly. He turned and looked at your glittering eyes. Oh how much he wanted to kiss you right now, but he didn’t feel like it was the right time. He wanted your first kiss to be something special. 

“Goodnight my angel.” He settled with a kiss to the temple.

“Night night.” You hugged him quickly before going inside.

First official date? Hoseok’s wallet was empty but his heart was full. First official date? A success.

 

The Conflicted Thoughts


Hey guys! Sorry for such a late update! I was in California for the past week and went to kcon and just chilled with my big bro. It was amazing!! I promise I'll try and post some pictures in upcoming chapters :) Well I did my best on these chapters so I hope you liked them! Love you all! XOXO