When Summer Begins...

How It All Came To Be...

The sunlight was streaming in a dangerous way to hit your sleeping face. A groan escaped you and you pulled the pillow over your head. You absolutley did not want to get up. Your bed was just perfectly warm and your body in the perfect contortment to find it comforatble. A small yawn escaped your lips, tears coming to your eyes and your nose burning a little. Damn you were relaxed and didn't want to move for anything. With a dreaded whine you peeked out from under the pillow, letting the sunlight slowly burn up your aching irises. You shriveled into your blankets a little more, hoping that it would help with the pain. Mina was gone for school because seniors graduated early and your mother was at work. You had been on summer for about two weeks now. This was Mina's last week and she was thrilled and said good morning to you every morning. Doing her best to not wake you too much as she ran into your room kissed your cheek and whispered a small "I'll be leaving now" and you groaned out "have a nice day...". You glided a glance at the clock and saw that it was nearly 11am. You knew that your mother would kill you if she knew that you had slept in so late. As if on cue your phone began vibrating from a text.

"Oh ...." You cursed your mother for having perfect timing.

You fumbled for your phone that was hapharzandly laying on your nightstand. Before knocking it off you grabbed it quickly and pulled it close to your face. When the screen lit up your face you felt completely awake as your eyes were set on fire for a moment. With fear burning in your head you clicked on the new text to see who it was from, even though you were pretty sure it was your mom. You waited the agonizing twenty seconds as your phone took its time opening the message. You closed your eyes tightly when you saw it finally open. Peeking an eye open you were ready to read the threatening message from your mother and you were ready to feel the annoyance wash over you. You read the message before you read who it was from. Once you read the message you jumped out of bed, in a hurry to get ready. You took probably the fastest shower you ever had. You put on some shorts and a white t-shirt with cosmo shoes.

A smile played on your lips as you did your hair and make up. You had to admit that you looked damn good. You did a simple black eyeliner with light blue eyeshadow, mascara, and a redish lip stain. You blow dried your hair and put it into a tight ponytail, covering the band with a bow and curling the remaining hair.

You popped your lips to make sure they looked perfect before you headed back into your room. You slung your purse around you before hurrying downstairs. before you ran out you rolled your eyes. You had forgotten your phone upstairs. After grabbing the device and answering back the text you hurried out the door. With a happy hop in your step you were on your way.

You glanced at the text again and couldn't stop the smile coming to your lips.

Would you like to go on a date with me?
Love,

YOONGI

TAEHYUNG

JIMIN

NAMJOON

JUNGKOOK

HOSEOK

JIN