Hi Taehyung

How It All Came To Be...

“Hi Taehyung…” You gave an embarrassed smile.

He roughly stood up and knocked over his chair. His eyes as wide as they could go. The person he worried about and cared about like crazy every single day was there, standing in front of him looking as beautiful as ever. Even the bewildered and panicked look on your face made him swoon. His heart was beating so fast that he couldn’t hear anything. All he saw was you and all he wanted was you. He felt his life stop and his world stop spinning. You. You were his everything and he didn’t realize how lost he was without you until now. He reached over the table and grabbed your hand, shaking it like crazy. You were so confused.

“I’m so glad you could make it!” He smiled widely.

“The pleasure is all mine…?” You spoke suspiciously.

His manager tapped his shoulder and whispered something in his ear which made Taehyungs smile fade. You immediately scowled. What could his manager say to make your man stop smiling? Taehyung whispered something back and his manager had wide eyes and stared at you. Ok now what?

“It’s nice to meet you, ma’am.” The manager bowed.

In surprise you took back your hands and bowed back.

“Nice to meet you too…?”

“If you’ll please follow me I’ll help you grab your things.” He nodded.

Something in his eyes was begging you to play along.

“Ah really?” You glanced at Taehyung and saw him nod, “Alright, thank you for holding it for me.” You bowed again and nodded to Taehyung before following his manager to the back.

You both stayed silent until you both knew you were out of the ear shot of all the crazy fangirls. He visably relaxed and let out a long sigh. When he turned to you he smiled gently. 

"I'd like to thank you ma'am."

"Thank me?" You were thoroughly confused.

"Taehyung talks about you all the time, telling all of us about how supportive you are and how you made him into the man he is today." He smiled broadly with pure honesty in his eyes. 

"He... said that... about me?" You pointed at yourself in shock. 

He smiled and walked over to a table with coffee. As he started mixing in sugar and cream he turned to you with gentle eyes. 

"I've tried to train several teams in my career. None of them were as obviously talented as these men. They all have high praise for you and even consider you part of the team." He hands you a cup of coffee, "I respect and appreciate every member of this team."

You felt your heart flutter and your lips twitch into a smile. To think he forgot about you all this time. He didn't forget you... He thought about you all the time. He bragged about you even. You couldn't help but smile. 

You turned to the manager, "How has he been? Eating and sleeping enough?"

The manager laughed, "He's been doing fine. Gets depressed here and there but otherwise he seems good."

"Depressed?" You worried.

"Well the boys can't tell anyone about what we do so he gets sad because he wants to call you and tell you everything." He traced the rim of his cup with his finger.

"Me?" You looked into your coffee, "Wouldn't he want to tell his brother? Or perhaps his parents? Why me?"

The manager looked at me oddly, "I'm not sure. I didn't even know he had a brother."

What? He didn't know about Baekhyun? 

"Hm..." You hummed back as you had no clue how to continue the conversation. 

Suddenly the door burst open and Taehyung ran up to you. His eyes wandered to your coffee. He gently took it from you with a smile and set it down somewhere safe. He looked at you with the biggest smile, gave out his deep giggle and jumped on you, hugging you tightly. He was comforted by the feeling of your warmth and your scent that filled his nose. You always smelled so clean to him. 

"Look who's here!" Jungkook smiled from the doorway. 

You turned in your hug and smiled at him, "Hey kid!"

Taehyung, feeling a little jealous pulled back and planted a kiss right on your lips in front of his entering members. 

"I don't want to see who's here anymore." Jimin gagged. 

As everyone was groaning and walking past, you melted. You got weak knees and you felt your head swimming. God you loved him. Taehyung pulled back and smiled at you.

"I missed you." He gave you one of the most sincere looks you had ever seen. 

"I missed you too." You smiled and touched his cheek lightly. 

Nothing could pull him away from you, not even the chim of the time telling you that it was time to leave. He walked with you and didn't want to lose sight of you even for a moment. You were his world and he couldn't live without you. 

THIS COLLEGE