Next Morning

How It All Came To Be...

You awoke to the odd sound of an alarm. It was distant, but it was annoying as hell. You looked about you and saw Mina curled up against you, Sehun and Lay sleeping with their backs turned and Hyuk sleeping openly on the bed, making sure his body took up every available inch. You sighed and pulled Mina off you, wrapping her in a blanket and placing a pillow where you had been laying. You stood from the bed, walking over everyone quietly and slinking out the door. The odd sight of sunlight blinded you and you covered your eyes, looking about the hall to find the annoying sound. You walked to Chen's room and placed a soft ear to the cold door, it wasn't coming from there. You sighed and went to Daehyun's, hearing nothing. Xiumin's was the same... nothing. You walked to LuHan's and listened, hearing something... but not that annoying alarm, instead music was playing. You furrowed your brows and softly opened the door, mumbling a quiet "Excuse me..."

Once the door opened you looked about the messy room, not seeing a single soul. The bed was not made, the covers thrown everywhere. As for the floor, well in this case someone might say "What floor?" Clothes littered the floor endlessly and you sighed.

What am I going to do with you Lu?

You walked over to his alarm and turned off the soft music that was probably there to wake him. You left the room, the beeping sounding even more annoying than when you first woke up. You traveled to Tao's room and immediately cringed to the loud beeping erupting from behind the door. You growled a little as you opened the door, storming and nearly knocking the alarm off the bedside table in a rush to turn it off. You took a breath of relief when you're ears were filled with nothing but silence. You looked at the room about you and saw everything either black or white, everything calming and modern. Everything was tight and straight, no flaw in this room. It was official... Tao was a neat freak. You chuckled a little at how everything looked perfect and how it didn't exactly match his unorganized desk at school. You walked to the door, about to head back to your room, when a thought burst through you.

Wait... What time is it?!

You turned and rushed back to Tao's clock lifting it close to your face to see that school had started two hours ago.

"..." You hissed and ran to your room.

Wait... Should I go to school this late? Or should I just stay here and use a sick day?

GO TO SCHOOL

STAY HOME