The Night After

How It All Came To Be...

After dinner everyone journeyed to their own rooms and decided to either sleep or to do work that they kept off till now. Chanyeol and Baekhyun went off to Tao's room to talk for a while and Jongin, Hongbin, and Ravi all went home because of school tomorrow. Xiumin, Youngjae and Deahyun all went to bed because they had work tomorrow. As for you and Mina? Well Mina joined you in your room and the two of you sat atop your bed in silence as you waited for Chen's familiar shadow under your door to dissapear.

"How are your classes going?" You asked her, your eyes never leaving the crack under your door.

"They're going good, Mr. Jongin is such a weirdo." Mina laughed.

"I know what you mean, he's my dance teacher and he's so different compared to the Jongin we grew up with." You giggled.

"I mean what is up with him being so enthusiastic about Michael Jackson? He bescially does the moon walk all over the classroom, even though it's cool it just makes me feel embarrassed for him!" She laughed.

"Oh my god I know, it's fine to like your idols, but he just makes it funny how much he does it." You chortled.

"Oh! What about Mr. Chanyeol, I know you have his class." Mina smirked at you.

"What about him?"

"Does he bug you because he has the biggest weirdest crush on you ever?" 

"No, surprisingly he just smiles and says hi. He's very proffessional at his job, I'm really impressed." You nod at her.

"That's really surprising to me." She mumbled and you noticed Chen's shadow waver at the door, as if wondering if he should really walk away right now.

Chen wavered at the door, listening to the following silence and he gave a heavy sigh before walking away because eavesdropping on your cousins was not the most mature thing he could be doing. 

"So Mina, I have a question for you..." You whispered when you saw his shadow finally dissappear and grow smaller as he walked away.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Do you honestly approve of my relationship?" You asked softly, wondering if she was really okay with you dating somebody.

"Of course! I want my sister to be happy and I can tell that that is what this guy makes you." She nodded with a serious look.

"So you're completely fine if you see him more often and if he became everything to me?" You asked in worry.

"As long as you remember me than I'm cool with it." She smiled brightly.

You pulled her into a tight hug, "Thank you sweetheart."

"Unnie..." Mina mumbled in that way that makes your skin prickle and you furrow your brows. 

You pulled back and looks at her, "What is it? Is something wrong?"

"It's not that something is wrong... I just... I think you should be careful with dating him." She gave you a sad look. 

"Hm? What do you mean?" You ask cautiously. 

Was there something that your sister knew that you didnt? We're you kept in the dark on something? 

"Ever since you started getting close to oppa I've heard a lot of girls saying some things that scare me." She shook a little as she spoke, "They're saying things that they're going to do to you when you're alone." She looked at you in pure horror, "They're going to hurt you!"

"Sweetie, I'm sure it's-"

"I'm not lying about this!" She pleaded with you. 

"I never said-"

"Please trust me! You need to tell oppa! He'll protect you!" She grabbed your hands and begged. 

"Mina, they can't do anything to me that'll hurt me." You lied to make her feel better. 

"They said they're going to make your life a living hell!" She cried, tears streaming down her cheeks. 

You pulled her into a tight hug, "Don't worry, I'll take care of it."

She cried into your arms and something in your heart bloomed for your sister. She was plainly worried about you. Tomorrow was the last day of school for this week and you got out early. You swore to yourself you would watch your back and if anything happened you would tell your cousins. You didn't want to worry him so telling him was not your top priority. In your mind, every girl in your school was against you and you needed to be as sweet to them as possible. 

Damn... That's a lot of girls...

You and Mina went to sleep soon after and as she slept you wiped her tear stained cheeks before vowing not to let your sister cry over you ever again. It hurt you, deep. 

TWO WEEKS LATER