Taehyung At The Door

How It All Came To Be...

Taehyung stood there with a smile and did his best to keep the sun from hitting your face. He angled and bobbed to keep your face full in the shade. He really cared about your skin and eye health. It was slightly weird, but it was his way of showing he cared. You smiled and reached up, poking his cheek that he was pouting out. He chuckled.

"I missed you today." He smiled.

"It's only been one day!" You giggled, trying to keep the fact that you missed him too.

"That's too long!" He whined a little and you giggled.

"You silly boy." You poked his chest.

His soft look and smile made you  melt a little, he always has that effect on you. Just being in his presence was uplifting. He was an alien of happiness that brought joy to your life. He stood there like a happy puppy and you felt your heart soaring, a adoring feeling washing over you and settling to stay for as long as he was there. Mina's hand that was on your back disappeared and suddenly it was replaced with someone's full body weight and the strong smell of alcohol. You tensed and for some reason felt fear strike through you. 

"________~!" The voice cooed and you felt shivers run through you.

Ravi had somehow woken, still drunk, and climbed his way over to laying on you. You swallowed hard and turned your face to look at him. However, as soon as you turned your face you felt your stomach boil and nausea overwhelm your senses. Taehyung immediately could tell that you were uncomfortable and he got nervous. His fists clenched and his brows furrowed. Ravi yawned and you cringed even more to the smell. 

Taehyung had seen enough of you being uncomfortable to last him a lifetime. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you out from under Ravi and held you against him protectively, his eyes never leaving the drunk gym teacher. You looked up and stared at Taehyung in slight shock. 

"Taehyung?"

"I can't stand to see his disgusting hands on you." He growled slightly. 

You froze and felt a blush creep up your neck and face. He was being protective of you and it was incredibly adorable. 

Ravi stumbled for a sec, but straightened himself slightly, still leaning to the side.

"You!" He pointed at a bush with squinted eyes.

"Sir I'm over here." Taehyung side, his arms not leaving the holding embrace around you.

Ravi turned his head a little more in your direction before pointing a wavering finger somewhat your way, "You!" He hiccupped, "Who are you?" He stammered.

"My name is Taehyung sir." Taehyung spoke seriously.

"Where is ______?" He stumbles a step to the side.

Upon hearing him ask about you Taehyung tightened his grip around you, making your face press into his stomach and chest. You felt your skin become hot and you could feel his toned muscles underneath his shirt. 

"I'm right here Ravi...." You mumbled and he popped his head up as if he was surprised.

"Don't yell at me!" He shouted.

This made you cringe and Taehyung held you even closer. Ravi looked over at you and his eyes widened. He walked over to the pole that held up the porch and started to touch it.

"You got taller since the last time I saw you...." His hands roamed the pole and he looked a little confused, "Wait... Why are you ?!" He asked in a scared tone.

Mina walked out and dragged Ravi back inside while he yelled and told her that her sister (you) needs more decency and not to go out in public . Mina rolled her eyes and apologized to Taehyung and you, dragging the man back inside and closing the front door.

Taehyung sighed and relaxed a little, but his arms remained around you protectively. He turned down and looked at you with a soft smile. He was about to say something, but stopped and visibly smirked and changed what he was going to say.

"Why is your face so red?"

You pulled your head away from resting against his nicely sculpted stomach looking away nervously. This made him chuckle.

"You give me fever..." You mumbled while you looked away.

I'm going to ask you tomorrow... Believe me. He thought as he saw your face get even redder.

His eyes widened ever so slightly and then he smiled kindly, "What a lovely way to burn."

MORNING BEFORE IT HAPPENS


Omg! I'm one subscriber away from 100!!!! THANK YOU!!! You guys are awesome! I never thought people would actually read and like this story! It means a lot to me to have people like my stories and comment and upvote. You guys are great! <3 LOVE YOU ALL!