First Hour Cha Eun

How It All Came To Be...

Okay, so the picture is Cha Eun's nails that are "perfectly manicured". I have them like claws as in she thinks she has everyone under her grasp. just so you know.

Upon seeing that name stick out at the top of your paper you groaned and felt a headache pinch the top of your nose. You looked over at her bleached head and saw her looking about herself aimlessly. She had absolutely no idea who her partner was, you.

"Okay, go to your partner and spend the next twelve minutes getting to know them. You will have time to finish these papers tomorrow during class, they are due by the end of the hour tomorrow." Tao spoke sternly over everyone, eyeing you as he sat down.

Everyone hurried to their partners and you just sat there, watching Cha Eun look around in confusion.

"Okay, who is _____?" She spoke a little annoyed.

"I should be more annoyed than you." You thought angrily.

"Right here." You spoke loudly and raised your hand for to see.

She spun on her heels and looked at you in slight shock.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She gave you the pure definition of a fake smile.

"No problem." You gave an equally fake smile.

Her emotions darkened ever so slightly and she roughly slid a chair up alongside your desk, hitting it harshly. The whole situation made your head throb and you just handed her the paper she needed to fill out. She stared at it a moment before snatching it from your grip and  sliding yours at you. You sneered at her and took the paper, filling it out quickly, not wanting to give her the time of day. Once you were both done you looked over hers while she slid yours into her notebook. You were plainly appalled by the sheer similarities in al her answers.

Favorite activity: Watching Jungkook

Favorite Coffee: Mocha Frappe with a hint of Jungkook

Weekend Plans: Jungkook

Favorite singer/band: Jungkook

Best friend: Jungkook

In a relationship with: Jungkook

Favorite Color: Jungkook

ETC... You get the point...

You slid the paper into your notebook and looked to the clock. You didn't care you had only five minutes, you wanted to get away from her. Before you could get away from her manicured claws she asked you another question.

"You're close to Jungkook and his boring friend, right?" She asked calmly.

"Boring?! he's my friend! He's anything but boring!" Your inner thoughts screamed.

"Yes." You spoke through your teeth.

"Well, since you heard my earlier confession, could you give in a good word for me?" She asked semi sweetly.

"Why?"

"Why should this get a good word from anybody?"

"Because we're buddy's and-"

"No we're not."

"But-"

"No."

"Please, just talk to him once!" She pleaded.

A smirk formed on your face as you thought of what you could say.

"Oh I'll give you a word." You thought evilly.

"Okay." You stood and walked to the door, waiting for the bell to ring.

Jungkook and Jin approached you with a smirk and nudged you.

"She's stalking you." You grumbled to Jungkook without looking at him.

His face paled and Jin broke into hysterical laughter. The bell rang and you complained to Jungkook the whole way to your next hour, telling him about her "word" she wanted in. He chuckled and patted your shoulder, reassuring you that everything would be okay. You just sighed and nodded, heading into your next hour and wishing you could of had HIM comforting you instead of your friend Jungkook.

LUNCH

 


Okay, so I feel like I was going to do something really superhero-ish today. I was driving on my way home today and I took a way I don't usually take, so I was driving by the lake. Before I got to the lake I saw this cage sitting in the dirt on the side of the road. I kept driving, but after about 20 more feet I turned around and pulled over next to the cage. I was beggin that there wasn't an animal inside the cage and thank god there wasn't! If there was I would've taken it to the vet's office down the road, but I was glad there wasn't any poor animals inisde.

After I drove off I got the idea for a story. Where the same thing happens, but instead there IS an animal inside and it's a cat or dog named either Jungkook or Jimin. Should I write it? They will be able to turn back into people just so you know. I mean is it a good idea or should I not do it? If you think it is please don't take my idea! PLZZZZ!!!!!!

<3 you guys! ^3^