Namjoon Telling You...

How It All Came To Be...

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to my best friend Tanerbug96 because she is the best and got me great gifts for my birthday today! I love you so much! 

He pulled back from your hug and poked your nose. He was ecstatic that you were the one he could share his life with.He could share his secrets with. You scrunched your nose to his teasing poke. He chuckled a little and grabbed your hand, leading you to the oh so familiar bench from the first time you first met. He sat down and pat the spot next to him. He let out a sigh and pulled you into his chest. You snuggled against him and felt calmed by the comforting up and down of his breaths. 

"Hey... I need to let you in on something..." He sighed.

Your immediate thoughts were something along the lines of "he's dating two girls at once and I'm the that has to go!" and "he has some unknown disease and my life with him is over because he's gonna die!". You tensed under him and you snuggled in a little further.

"What is it?" You asked timidly, your voice coming out like a whisper in the night.

He chuckled, "Why do you sound scared?"

"Because the suspense of what you have to say is killing me!" You whined.

He laughed and your hair, "It's nothing bad!"

"Then what is it?" You looked up into his eyes.

He gulped because you were so close, your face was so near, and yet your thoughts were so far away. He felt flustered and nervous and it didn't go past you.

"Well uh you know my friends and I uh we uh write music and...." He started to look around, trying to see if the words would be splayed out before him on the nights dewy grass.

"And?" You dragged it out in suspicion.

"Well we got a uh signing with a company and umm we're going to be.... famous." He spoke the last words like they were normal, like they were just the 'and' in a sentence.

You sat up and looked at him with eyes as wide as plates, "You what?"

"Jagiya... I'm going to rap to the world, I'm gonna be famous." He smiled, not being able to keep in his excitement.

You gulped and felt warmth spread through you. This was Namjoon's dream, it was what he always wanted, what he always talked about and now, he was going to get the chance to live it. Were you going to let this happy train slide on by you? Hell no! You crushed him in a tight hug.

"I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!" You giggled and kissed his cheeks and forehead about a dozen times.

He laughed and held you around the waist so you wouldn't fall. He was so happy that you were who you were and that he was able to love and charish you the way he does. He rubbed your bag as you leaned against him and let out a happy sigh. The clock had struck 10 and you knew that when you got home, your mother was going to let you know that she was not going to deal with no late night seein boys . You pulled away from Namjoon and looked at him with a bright smile.

"My little rapper." You giggled.

"I'm your pocket monster." He giggled and held your hand, kissing the knuckles gently.

GRADUATION