Astronomy Part 2

How It All Came To Be...

 

You walked into class and Mr. LuHan immediately beckoned you to his desk in front of everyone. Yoongi watched you from his seat in wonder, the scene from this morning still vivid in his mind. Some of the less mature kids of the class 'oohed' as you walked up to his desk. Yoongi watched as you approached the desk and began speaking in hushed tones with your teacher.

"Did Tao tell you?" Mr. LuHan whispered.

You nodded, "Hyung, we shouldn't talk about this during class, you're the teacher, you have a class to teach." You spoke a little loudly and Yoongi stiffened to the word, 'hyung'.

"Can she talk to the teacher like that?" A young girl whispered behind Yoongi and he had to restrain the urge to turn and say, 'What does it matter to you?' but he stayed still in his seat, staring at you intently.

"I know, I know, but you know me, family first, right?" He smiled and reached up, ruffling your hair.

"Family?" Yoongi heard the word clearly and silently questioned you from afar.

"Yah! Don't mess with me!" You hissed and turned, going back to your seat.

"Did Tao tell you?" He followed you back to you seat and began handing out papers.

"Yes, now let's not talk about this in front of everyone." You growled, almost yelling at him for his idiocy.

"Right." He nodded, finally getting the hint.

"Family?" Yoongi was still caught up on that word as he blankly stared at the paper in front of him.

The kids in your class were giving you odd looks as class continued and even when class was out. Yoongi traveled to his last class with that word replaying through his mind like a movie. How were you related to Mr. LuHan and is it possible that you are related to Mr. Tao as well? At that thought his idea that you might be in a relationship with Mr. Tao slowly shrank and his heart felt a little more at ease.

Yoongi hadn't said anything to you and you felt a little lonely without seeing his smile today. As you and Mina headed home you thought about your exciting trip to stay with Tao and LuHan and wondered if you should tell Yoongi or not, that way he won't get the wrong idea if he saw you hanging out with them. Heaven forbid he thought you were in a relationship with them. You almost gagged to the thought, but you still had to admit that your cousin's were attractive.

THAT NIGHT