The Park

How It All Came To Be...

You agreed to meet in the park in ten minutes. You slipped on some jeans and flats so you weren't walking out looking like a bum.

 (your outfit)

You went into the bathroom and checked your appearence, making sure you didn't look like for the man that made you feel all sorts of things. After making sure your hair was fine and your teeth didn't have any spots from dinner you ran down the stairs with your phone and keys in your hand. You hurried into the kitchen and grabbed two granola bars, one for you and one for him. Your mother got up from the couch and looked at you with a raised brow.

"Where do you think you're going young lady?"

"Umma, (your boyfriend) needs to tell me something. He's waiting for me in the park, I'll be back in a bit!" You waved to her as you ran out the front door.

She hurried after you, "Alright but don't be out too late! You're graduating tomorrow! You need sleep!!" She yelled after your running figure.

You just rolled your eyes and ran to the park.Once you made it you slowed to a walk and slowly caught your breath. Your lungs started to hurt and you groaned to the fact that you forgot about your whole "taking it easy" thing. You were so woried about him that you rushed yourself. You stopped walking and let your lungs cool down. After catching your breath again you started to walk around the park. Then you saw him. He was sitting on a bench with his hands between his knees, his elbows leaning on his thighs. He had a small smile on his lips and you could tell that he was thinking of something delightful. 

You walked over to him and held out a granola bar, "Thought you might be hungry."

He smiled and took the bar, patting the seat next to him, "I'm happy you could meet me."

Sitting next to you was...

JUNGKOOK

TAEHYUNG