Yoongi Telling You...

How It All Came To Be...

In his grasp you felt safe and at home, you felt forever in warmth. His hands slowly pulled you closer were the hands that you wished would never leave. You loved his hands, his arms, his legs, his feet, his little wiggly toes and everything from there to the top of his head. You loved Yoongi with everything you had and you were worried that this was him about to tell you that he didn’t reciprocate the feeling. You felt terrified that he wasn’t happy about something or that he didn’t want to deal with you, that he didn’t have the energy to love you anymore. He started to pull back but you clung close to him, hoping that he wasn’t going to say what your mind was thinking and that he wasn’t going to leave you.  The trickling water below just fueled your deisre to hang on.

 

“Jagiya, what are you doing holding on so tight?” He chuckled.

 

 

He wasn’t complaining, he loved your hugs and snuggles, but he wanted to tell you something serious. 

 

 

“Because I’m scared about what you’re going to say.” You muffled out as you pinned your face closer to his chest.

 

 

He laughed, “It’s nothing bad-“

 

 

“No, it might not be something bad for you, but what about me? What will it do to me?” You lifted your head and looked at him sadly.

 

 

He was taken aback by the reality in your words. What if his dream was the demise of you? What if going through all of it makes you leave him? He wanted to go on his path with his dream, but he didn’t want to lose you along the way. 

 

 

“If it becomes too hard for you then I’ll figure something out. I’m not doing to live my life happily and let you sit in the corner upset. That’s not going to happen.” He told you firmly.

 

 

You gave him a small smile, “Whatever it is I’ll help you along the way, I’ll always be here Yoongi-ah.”

 

 

“Trust me, I’m going to need your help, becoming a singer is not going to be easy.” He sighed and shook his head.

 

 

His news surprised you, but you were willing to help him. You were ecstatic about his dream becoming a reality and that he was going to be your famous boyfriend. He was going to be out there living his goal and you didn’t even know what yours was. Right then and there you were determined to figure out your dreams and ideas and live them proudly like Yoongi. You were not going to be the helpless girlfriend at home, you were going to become the woman that can fend for herself and strive ahead without anyones help. You were going to make Yoongi proud to be your boyfriend.

 

GRADUATION