Dating Yoongi

How It All Came To Be...

You stood outside the large looming building with a worried look. You'd never been here and to put it bluntly, the building was really intimidating. You were still wondering why Yoongi wanted to meet you at the building that was so unfamiliar to you. Your phone buzzed with a text from Yoongi saying he would be there in about 5 minutes. You sighed and sat on a nearby bench. You slipped an ear bud in one ear and began humming along to some music as you waited for your busy boyfriend. You watched people walk down the streets and smiled to the different kinds of people you witnessed. Many were young and in their middle ages where life is at a dull roar. The few older people were kind to others as they walked down the cement with smiles and wisdom. 

"Excuse me ma'am you can't sit here." Someone tapped your shoulder and you jumped to your feet and bowed.

"I'm sorry!" You exclaimed.

A soft laugh made you look up to see Jungkook in his school uniform and a smile on his face, a duffel bag slung over one shoulder, "Hey noona."

"Jungkookie, what are you doing here?" You asked in shock.

"Oh I'm here for practice, what are you doing here? Yoongi hyung?" He asked as he glanced at the building in wonder.

"Yeah, he said he'd be out in five minutes." You nodded.

"Ah, so that means he got it cleared to leave early, lucky ." He turned and smiled at you, "I have to wait until after school for practice."

"Ummm... Jungkookie, what exactly are you guys working on?" You asked in wonder.

A sparkle came to his eyes, "Wouldn't you like to know!" He laughed and leaned in close to your face, "It's a secret!" He pressed a finger to your lips.

"Yah, you better not be hitting on my girlfriend." A familiar voice made Jungkook laugh.

"Of course not hyung! Just having a casual conversation!" He turned and smiled at Yoongi.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Jimin is waiting inside to go over the bullet dance. Go on." He shooed Jungkook.

He nodded and waved to you, "Bye noona!"

"Bye Jungkookie!" You waved back as Yoongi approached you.

"Sorry it took me so long..." He whispered as he hugged you.

"It's ok, you know I'd wait forever for you." You smiled.

"I know." He chuckled and then grabbed your hand, leading you down the street, "Let's go have some fun now."

"Aren't you tired?" You asked, noticing the small amount of fatigue plaguing his eyes.

"Not for you." He chuckled and walked you directly to a store.

It was a clothing store filled with cute little dresses and blouses. He smiled at you and opened his arm to the store, indicating for you to get whatever you wanted. You looked at him with wide eyes.

"Yoongi-ah..." You mumbled.

"Go ahead." He smiled.

"Well then..." You walked off to pick out clothes to try on and he followed close behind, watching your choices and looking at some he liked as well, "If you see something you want me to try on you can grab it." You laughed at his wandering gaze.

"Oh, ok." He nodded and left your side, going around the store and picking out things in your size.

After being separated for twenty minutes you both had stacks in your hands when you met back up at the dressing rooms. You tried on several comfy outfits and cute outfits that made you want to gag at how girly they were. Yoongi just chuckled at your reaction every time you came out of the room to do either a disgusted twirl or a thrilled spin around. He was starting to feel dizzy from all the different things you tried on and he was honestly excited when it was all over and you had only picked a few outfits to buy. 

With bags in tow he took you to an ice cream parlor and smiled at you when it was your time to order. He really couldn't think of a better day then to get the opportunity to spend time and money on you. His fingers tingled and his lips buzzed. He knew that today was the day he was going to set his plan into action. He wanted to show you how much he loved you, but with a physical side. 

He neatly wrapped his fingers into yours as you ate away at your ice cream. He let warmth seep into both your hands with a comforting squeeze and he decided to never let go. You felt butterflies tingle in your stomach and you couldn't believe that Yoongi was yours and you were his. This day was just too surreal to be true! You both had spent the whole day together, buying things and spending time together and just being in the same store as each other sent chills and wonderful flutters through your body. Halfway through your wonderful adventure your mother called you and asked you to come home because your cousins were visiting for dinner. 

With a heavy sigh you apologized to him, hoping that he had as much fun as you did and wishing that you didn't have to leave him so soon. But all days must come to their end. Your end was Yoongi walking you home and a little ways away from your home. You hummed a song that had a morbid message, but pretty tune. Before you take another step toward your home he suddenly stopped on the sidewalk, making you pause and look back in confusion. Yoongi closed his eyes tightly and took in a deep breath. It was now or never.

"Are you okay?" You asked, touching his cheek gently.

He opened his eyes and gave you a brilliant smile, "I'm fine."

You gave him a narrowed eyed smirk, "No you're not, what's up?"

He chuckled, "I wanted to do something today..." 

"Hm? Didn't we do everything you wanted?" You asked, tilting your head at him because he had dragged you happily all over to everything he wanted to do and see.

He shook his head, "This is different."

"Well we can do your different thing next time." You smiled and tried to pull him off again.

He tugged you into his arms, your face pressed against his shoulder and his arms wrapped around you, holding you there. Your heart raced and your face heated. Yoongi smelled so deliciously sweet, like the ice cream you had earlier. You lived for this scent and for the warmth of his embrace.

"It's not something I can put off like that." He whispered into your hair as he cradled you close.

"What is it?"

"It's a way for me to prove myself to you, for me to show you how much I like you and for both of us to come closer." He mumbled, hoping that his next actions wouldn't push you away in any way.

"Yoongi?" You questioned into his sweater.

He tightened around you for a moment before pulling away and placing two gentle hands on your shoulders.

"I like you so much more than you know..." He whispered before giving you a half lided look that you had seen in enough movies to know what came next.

Your stomach flipped and your mind whirled. Was this what you thought it was? Was Yoongi about to take the next step into your relationship? You watched him delicately, almost cautiously, lean in and pass your nose with his. When his lips met yours you jumped back a little and gave a little chuckle.

"Sorry..." You gave a soft whisper.

"It's... ok." He smiled back before going back in to try again.

Once your lips met it was like everything connected. You were one and you would never let go. Yoongi was the one for you and you never wanted him to let you go. The stars in your life were aligned and both of you felt it. Yoongi knew that right here and now was the end of his love for anyone else. He loved you, and only you. He knew that this love for you would last him a lifetime. 

When he pulled away you grabbed his neck, "One more."

"Uh huh." He leaned in again. 

That was the start of a quite heated session, sometimes led by you, sometimes led by him. But all that mattered was that you both felt the need to stay with the other. You wanted each other for an eternity. 

The Conflicted Thoughts

I'm dedicating this chapter to the wonderful  AlaskaE 

Comment and you might also get a chapter dedicated to you!!! XD