Yoongi At The Door

How It All Came To Be...

You opened the door and smiled upon seeing Yoongi standing there with a smile. Your stomach clenched and you felt butterflies and shivers roll all over you. His perfect light brown hair with stuck under a black "obey posse" beanie and it made you giggle. He was always one to be into the hip fashion trends, wearing as many popular brands as he could. It was just one more unique thing you loved about him.

"Hello lovely." He smiled at you, pure joy seeping through him.

A bright blush popped on your face and Yoongi felt his insides tickle in delight. When he saw your twinkling eyes he felt like the happiest person in the world. He saw your happiness as his happiness. 

"Hi Yoongi." You smiled brightly.

"Huh? Yoongi's here?" Mina asked in joy.

You turned and saw your sister poke her head out from behind you side.

"Hey kid." He waved and she waved back.

"How've you been?" She asked.

"Good, how are you?" He spoke softly, his eyes glancing your way after every sentence.

"I'm good! Just helping unnie with the house." She smiled proudly as if he was an older brother or father.

The gleam in her eyes made you smile in a motherly way. The way she admired him made your heart soar. He was a good brotherly figure to her. You recognized the fact that he would also be a good father.  How kind he was made you fall for him even more, if that was even possible.

"You keep on helping her! Alright kiddo?" He ruffled her hair.

This made both you and her giggle softly.

"I will BIL!" She nodded. (In case you don't know BIL= Brother In Law)

This comment made you glare at her slightly.

"Mina..." You gave her a warning growl.

She looked up at you, "Sorry, I'll just run inside and try to wake Chen oppa..." She bowed to Yoongi and rushed inside.

You rolled your eyes and turned to the attractive man you loved, "I'm sorry, you're so nice to her."

"Well I see her like a little sister." He smiled.

"You're too sweet." You smiled.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" He smiled and reached onto the ground.

You looked in curiosity, wondering why he was facing his fine backside your way. You waited for a moment adn smiled when he turned round happily. In his hands were two coffee cups from the place where you first met. You felt your insides tingle and you slowly took one cup from his outstretched hand. It was a perfect warmth that made heat radiate through you. You brought the comforting drink up to your lips and took a delicate sip, taking in every single flavor that the drink offered you. You closed your eyes and moaned out in pure bliss. Yoongi chuckled as he took a sip of his own. 

"Oh my god I love you..." You moaned out before taking another sip.

This made Yoongi stop everything, moving, breathing, blinking, and even his heart from beating.

Did she just say she loved me? Well I mean I feel the same, but is she being serious right now or is she talking to the drink or WHAAAATTTTT DO I DOOOOO?!?!?! He began panicking.

You looked up and saw his frozen expression and you jumped a little, realizing what you had said.

"No, no, no! I didn't mean it like that!" You tried to correct, but you saw him drop upon hearing that, "I mean I did somewhat mean it but I meant for the drink! I mean.... THANKY YOU FOR THE DRINK!!!" You yelled in embarrassment before running into the house.

Yoongi stood there frozen again.

Did she just confess? He asked himself.

Suddenly remembering something you opened the door and was glad to see that he hadn't moved, much less breathed.

"I'll uh... see you tomorrow... umm... okay... bye." You stumbled over your words and quickly retreated into the comforts of the house. 

Mina began her teasing for the night and Yoongi nearly skipped home in his new found mirth. Intent on sharing it with someone he called up Jin.

"BRROOOOO You won't believe what just happened!" He hollered into the phone where a chuckling Jin proceeded to ask questions and wonder what was so important that Yoongi had to call him during dinner.

You confessed, now it's my turn. He smirked a little as he started planning our his idea on how to confess perfectly. 

MORNING BEFORE IT HAPPENS