Hi Jimin

How It All Came To Be...

"Hi..." You gave a little wave, "Jimin."

The look in his eyes were a mix of emotions like he couldn't decide which one to cling onto. Surpsie. Shock. Happiness. Worry. Confusion. Delight. So many more jumped out but those were the ones he decided to cling to. He wanted to hug you so badly but physical contact wasn't allowed to the fans besides hand shakes. Some kind of safety thing. Jimin was shaking a little.

"What... are you doing here...?" He asked as he grabbed your hand tightly, shocked.

The fans around you two were looking at you confused as he interacted with you so fondly. 

"I'm here to see you guys." You smiled.

That smile threw Jimin overbaord. You were there to see him. To see his success. To see all he's done. Then it dawned on him. The only way you knew about this was through Mina. He didn't tell you. He felt like a screw up, like a boyfriend that didn't deserve such a kind woman in his life. He hadn't contacted you but instead hid behind your sister. 

He leaned a little closer to you to whisper, "Can I talk to you after this? I don't know how much time you have but I really need to apologize for my behavior."

Some of the fans that overheard that squealed a little and whined. Apparently him apologizing was cute. Jin, sitting next to Jimin, gave you a big smile and held his hand up for a high five. 

"Hey kid, how ya been?" He smiled.

"I'm good Jin oppa." You smiled and hit his hand.

The fans were freaking out. Some of them mumbled that they wished they were that close to the members. Some of them questioned who you were. Others just squealed because the scene itself is cute. 

"______~" Taehyung smiled and ruffled your hair, "We need to hang out soon like usual!"

"Mhm! I miss you guys!" You laughed.

"Yah. Leave her alone." Namjoon growled from the other side of the table.

A loud cough and warning glance from a man in the back made them all revert their attention back to the fans at hand. Jimin sighed and looked at you sadly for a moment.

He began signing a photo card. "Mina told you?"

"Yeah..." There was an awkward silence at that.

"I should've called you directly."

"It's ok. I probably wouldn't have answered." You said honestly.

He froze, "You wouldn't have?"

"No, I was upset." You frowned a little.

Jimin didn't say anything at that, handed you his card, and turned to his manager, whispering something to him. The manager sighed and nodded.

"Go with manager hyung, he'll wait with you while we finish." The tone in his voice had dropped to a depressed side.

"Ok.." You started to walk away, "Oh and Jimin?"

"Hm?" He glanced at you.

"I'm proud of you." You smiled.

His heart pounded really hard, his cheeks pinked, and his whole body felt gleeful. You were proud of him. Even though he was a major screw up as your boyfriend you were still proud of the man he had become and the things he was doing with his life. Jimin didn't even know what to think besides the fact that he is a lucky lucky man to have you in his life. 

*     *     *

The fan meet was over and Jimin ran like a bat out of hell to the room his manager had put you in two hours earlier. Taehyung laughed at him as he ran down the narrow hallway to the room. He opened the door and saw you holding a cup of coffee and talking to his manager. Laughing and smiling. Without letting you know, he walked over to you and kissed your cheek very quickly. It surprised you and you almost spilled your hot coffee everywhere. 

"Jimin!" You put your coffee down and wrapped your arms around his neck, missing the embrace of this dear emotional man. 

"My little gummy worm I missed you so much." He spoke into your hair as he held you against him tightly. 

He let your every curve melt against him so he would always remember the feeling of your body there against his. He kissed your neck and listened to the sweet sound of your giggles. God he missed that sound.

"I missed you too Jimin." You giggled to the delicate press of his lips.

"When do you have to go back?" He pulled back and looked at you in worry.

"Well I mean whenever I want..." You looked at the time to see that it was almost 6pm.

"I don't want you heading back too late though sweetie, you have to study." He worried even more.

You laughed, "How considerate of you."

"I'm being serious." He gently the side of your face with his thumb.

That precious face he loved so much. He kissed your forehead.

"I'll go when you don't want me anymore."

"Then you would never leave." He smiled at you.

You smiled back and held his hand tightly. Forget being anxious about seeing him, he was yours no matter what. He walked you around the building, talking to you, took you behind a corner and kissed you passionatley for a hot second and then resmed the walking. When about two hours had passed Jimin refused to let you stay any longer, even though he wanted you to be by his side always. He walked you to the bus stop, kissed you goodbye and felt his stomach clench as he watched the vehicle holding his angel disappear out of sight. 

THIS COLLEGE