First Hour Jin

How It All Came To Be...

Just look at that y Jin... OH MAH GERD.... Sorry, I love this picture... Continue...

 

Jin's name stood out in front of you and you breathed a sigh in relief.  You looked over and him and he gave you two thumbs up. Your heart swelled a little as you waited for Tao to finish.

"Okay, go to your partner and spend the next twelve minutes getting to know them. You will have time to finish these papers tomorrow during class, they are due by the end of the hour tomorrow." He spoke sternly and then took a seat at his desk while everyone ran to their partners. 

You rushed over to Jin and took a seat in front of him, which made him smile brightly and your heart tingle. Both of you looked about the room, trying to find where your dear maknae Jungkook went. You both began laughing hard upon seeing him seated across from Cha Eun. He was keeping his distance, leaning back in his chair with his arms crossed and an annoyed look on his face. You could hear her blabbering on and on about how their wedding would go, how beautiful the flowers make her look and how many kids they would have. You watched as he skillfully took her sheet and filled it out for her, handing it back. The look of confusion on her face made you laugh again.

"In the part where it says relationship status, why'd you put single? I thought we were-" She began, showing him his handwriting.

"No." He cut her off.

"But-"

"Never." He grumbled again.

Jin rolled his eyes and got your attention, "Let's do ours real quick."

You traded papers and filled out the odd questions without much thought. Several of the questions pertained to your personal preference on things. Like "What is your favorite type of coffee?" or "What's your favorite dessert?" Once you two were done you made it so the other couldn't see the paper.

"Okay, what is my favorite kind of coffee?" You asked, trying to see if he knew anything about you.

"Double Chocolate Frappuccino with whipped cream and sprinkles." He spoke confidently. (P.S Btw this is my favorite drink besides honeydew boba)

"How'd you know?!"

"That's what you were drinking when we first met." He smiled softly.

Your heart picked up speed and you felt shivers go through you as you blushed. You were surprised that he remembered such a trivial detail from your first meeting, but it meant the world to you in every way.

"What's my favorite coffee drink?" He asked skeptically.

"You like..." You pretended like you needed to think, but in reality you remembered his as well, "Green Tea Frappuccino with a sprinkle of cinnamon."

"I didn't think you knew!" He laughed.

"Of course I knew! You didn't think you were the only one paying attention when we first met do you?" You poked his nose.

He laughed, knowing that he could do this all day with you. You both looked to the clock to see that you had two minutes left. You traded papers back and slid them into your notebooks. You promised yourself that you were going to go through his answers next hour. You both lined up at the door, looking at each other with a happy smile. The bell rang and you both waved to each other before rushing out to your next hour. Jungkook, who's class was next to yours complained and whined to you the whole way about Cha Eun, talking about how he couldn't stand her AT ALL. This made you laugh and pat his shoulder, telling him that it would be okay.

LUNCH