Photography Part 2

How It All Came To Be...

You walked into your next hour and were slightly surprised to see it practically empty. Your cousin, Mr. LuHan, was best friends with your photography teacher Mr. Hongbin. Since they were so close, even going to school together, you were close to your new teacher. You grew up with him and you acted like he was just another cousin that was closer than a brother. You set your things on your desk and skipped over to his desk. Mr. Hongbin looked up and smiled, taking off his reading glasses.

"What's up kiddo?" He smiled.

"Do you still live by Tao and LuHan?" You asked in a hushed tone.

Hoseok beat a hand against his thigh as he nodded in an aggressive manner. He was just going to ask you what your relationship with Mr. Tao was, straight up. He took in a deep breath and was about to open the class door when he heard your voice in a hushed tone next to it.

"What is she doing whispering? And who's she whispering to?" He wondered and creaked the door open a crack, seeing Mr. Hongbin smiling at you and you leaning against his desk, mumbling to him.

Hoseok stared intently at you two and eavesdropped on your quiet conversation.

"Yeah, I still live by them, why?" Mr. Hongbin smiled to you.

"I'm going to be staying with Tao and LuHan for two weeks with Mina and I'm just wondering if I'm going to get to see you." You pouted a little.

"Of course, Mr. Chanyeol, Mr. Baekhyun, Mr. Ravi, Mr. Jongin, and I come over all the time. You know, us male teachers gotta stick together." Mr. Hongbin laughed at your pout.

"Ahhh... Then I'll be seeing a lot of you." You smiled, "Oh yeah and hyung?"

"Hey, you're a girl, you're supposed to say oppa... and what?" He sighed and corrected you.

"Oppa?! No! Don't call him that! Call him Hyung!" Hoseok's mind was screaming for you not act like the attractive girl you were in front of your teacher.

"Remember you need to keep my relations with Tao and LuHan hush hush, right?" You pressed a thin finger to your lips in a secretive way.

"Relations?!" Hoseok was silently freaking out behind the door.

"I always do, now go back to your seat, class with start soon." Mr. Hongbin sighed and shooed you away as he stood to open his classroom doors.

Hoseok quickly took some steps back and pretended like he was just walking up to the door.

Mr. Hongbin opened the door and looked right at Hongbin, "Come on in, class will start soon."

Hoseok nodded and bowed before slowly walking in. You were sitting in the same spot as yesterday and he took the seat next to you.

"It'll seem suspicious if I act weird... right?" Hoseok was deep in his thoughts of acting normal that he didn't even hear you call out his name.

"Something must be bugging him..." You decided to leave him to his thoughts, knowing that you weren't going to get anything from him right now in his distracted state.

Before either of you could say anything to each other, too deep in your swirling thoughts, class was over. You both jumped at the sound of the bell and left class together, but not saying anything or even sparing a glance to each other. By the time you had gotten to your next hour and even started heading home at the end of the day, your minds were still back at your photography class, sitting next to each other. By the time you both realized you weren't there anymore, you were both home and getting dinner.

Hoseok cursed at himself for not asking you his question when he had the chance. Tomorrow for sure! He was definitely going to do it tomorrow!

You cursed at yourself for not asking Hoseok what was wrong and was determined to ask him as soon as you saw him tomorrow. Tomorrow held so many hopes for both of you and you just wanted to go to sleep so tomorrow would come sooner.

THAT NIGHT