Waiting For the Cousins to Settle...

How It All Came To Be...

You sat there on the single out of place chair in the living room. Chen was the one who sat it there and took the first seat on the couch. You sat there with your head down. In some sort of way you felt guilty about not even telling your cousins that you "liked" someone.

I wonder... Do they feel betrayed?

Soon you realized that not only were your cousins attending this "meeting", but all their friends were attending as well. You watched all your teachers taking a seat out of the corner of your eyes. They were chatting lively and laughing as they all settled down. Mina sat on the floor next to you, not wanting to leave her sister alone.

"I'm here for you unnie, I won't let them say anything mean about your boyfriend." She smiled and reached up, holding onto you hand.

"Thank you sweetheart." You squeezed her hand in yours.

Even though they were going to be against the idea, you were going to stick with your boyfriend for as long as it takes. You loved him and that was all that mattered. Suddenly a booming voice echoed from the kitchen.

"Quiet down everyone!" Out came Luhan with two bottles of water in his hands.

Everyone turned to him in silence. He walked over to you and handed you a water. At least he stayed a gentleman while you prepared to confess. You took in a deep breath, knowing that if you tell them everything the way you planned then there was no going back. You took in a deep breath for 80th time that night.

I can do this...

"What exactly do we need to hear?" Chanyeol asked, a worried look on his face.

"______ needs to tell us something she has kept from us." Chen grumbled.

Your stomach bubbled to his angry tone. Hey it wasn't your fault you fell in love with the best guy in the world. You sighed and looked up at them, giving them your hardest look you can. Mina squeezed your hand as you responded.

"I have a boyfriend." You spoke as if it was the simplest thing in the world.

Chanyeol spit up the beer he was drinking and swallowed whatever he had left before cleaning up his dripping chin. You didn't waver, you sat there still and kept a statuesque face.

"Excuse you? What did you just say?" Jongin asked harshly.

"I am no longer single." You stated it a different way.

"How?!" Tao yelled.

"A guy I like confessed and I simply agreed." You shrugged.

"Do we know him?" Ravi asked.

"Oh! Could it be Kyungsoo?" Hongbin asked.

"Maybe Suho?" Baekhyun asked.

"What about Leo?" Ravi asked.

"Oh yeah and don't forget about Ken." Chanyeol mumbled.

"Ken and Taeyi are dating now." Mina told them.

"Awww that's good for them." Xiumin smiled.

This made you furrow your brows, if it was so okay for your friend to be in a relationship why was it so taboo for you?

"Hyungs... you might not know him. He's really nice though!" Mina smiled brightly.

"If he's none of those we just mentioned... then who is it?" Baekhyun asked curiously.

All eyes were staring at you suspiciously.Your cousins had stern looks on their faces because they had caught an unfortunate glimpse of him. You gripped your skirt tightly and pushed away your growing worries.

"He's..."

JUNGKOOK

JIN

NAMJOON

YOONGI

HOSEOK

TAEHYUNG

JIMIN

 

hey my loves! I wrote this on my phone, so I hope it came out okay. :) oh yeah! I made a twitter if any of you want to follow me. If I get enough people following I might post things of my story progression :)

my twitter: @krearo

love you! Please keep commenting, I love it! ^-^

^3^ <3~!