Hi Jungkook

How It All Came To Be...

With a smile on your face you waved at him gently and felt your stomach swirl dangerously, "Hey..."

He paused at everything; moving, breathing, blinking, and thinking. His whole body was frozen to the spell you've cast on him. At his unusual silence you glanced around and saw the other members smile and wave at you before returning to their fans at hand. Jungkook was just staring, mesmerized by your presence. You waved a hand in front of his face, snapped your fingers. Nothing. You had broken him. 

"Jungkook..." You mumbled and nudged his arm.

The fans behind you were becoming restless and a little mad. A man at the back of the room cleared his throat and somehow made Jungkook jump back into action signing a photocard. He didn't look at you, nor say a word to you. He signed the card and handed it to you with a fake smile.

Did I do something wrong?

You took the card and left the line, going to the door, feeling empty and a little heart broken. Thoughts flooded your mind as you walked turtle slow toward the vast lobby.

Maybe he found someone he likes better? Maybe he doesn't need me anymore now that he's becoming famous? Maybe he just doesn't like me anymore...

Tears started to well in your eyes as you sought out a bench to sit on. You were too depressed to even move. You slouched on the bench, staring into the water helplessly. This wasn't how you expected the best thing that ever happened to you to end. Because you never expected it to end. You thought Jungkook was different.... You thought he loved you. How wrong could you be? Full on crying ensued and you just added to the fountain, your tears hitting the wet surface. You ignored the buzzing phone in your back pocket. After a while your tears dried streaks down your face. You were blank, all emotion gone, everything had left you in those little droplets of sadness. What were you going to do now? Jungkook was your everything and more. You could see yourself with him forever and forever always started somewhere and your start just seemed to end...

You stood, rubbed your cheeks and watched your feet as you headed to the exit. Your whole body felt heavy and like the world was just preassuring you to not make it. You made a resolve, you would go back to your dorm and if Jungkook didn't want you in his life, you would stay out of it. It slowly became harder and harder to move as thoughts swirled in your head of how the man you loved wouldn't love you back. You took a deep breath and held in the tears as you walked. 

"_______!" A voice rang out far away from you.

You glanced in that direction to see Jin running to your side with worry in his eyes. You turned back to the path in front of you and kept trudging along. There was nothing Jin could say that would make this better. Yes he was one of the kinder ones of Jungkook's friends, but that doesn't mean he could comfort you and your aching heart.

"_______! Wait!" He grabbed your shoulder and stopped in front of you, out of breath.

"What is it." Your voice came out harsher than you wanted.

Jin looked at you sadly, "Are you ok?"

"Yeah. I'm fine." You looked away.

"Jungkook...." You flinched at his name, "He hasn't been himself lately... Seeing you must have shocked him...."

"Shocked him." You rolled your eyes.

Jin grabbed your shoulder, "_______. He didn't know what he was doing.... He's been in and out of it since we started training."

You shrugged away his hand, "And he can't tell me this himself?" At Jin's long pause and wide eyed look you scoffed, "Didn't think so."

You turned and grabbed the handle on the door out to the city buses when another voice rang through the air. 

"______!!" His voice called out to you desperatley. 

You didn't turn. You didn't look. You knew who's voice that was and you didn't want to deal with the man it belonged to. You tightened your grip on the handle and took in a deep breath. All you had to do was push. Push the door open and walk out. You internally egged yourself on, telling yourself to just leave, to get out of their before you lose your edge and melt for him again.

Your body shook slightly as you tried to push past the fear of moving. His arms wrapped around you from behind, holding you to your spot as he nuzzled his face into your neck. 

"Get away..." You mumbled broken. His arms tightened around you ever so slightly to let you know he was there and not going anywhere. Tears welled in your eyes, "GET AWAY!" You squirmed in his arms angrily. 

He was hurt by that but he knew that was nothing compared to the way he hurt you. He acted like you weren't there and like this girl in front of him, the girl he loved was anyone else. 

"I'm never letting go." He spoke almost desperatley. 

You cried out loudly and gave up, weakly folding onto the ground in a slump. Jungkook didn't know what to do. His angel was withered and crying. His heart was throbbing madly and he only wanted to help you and be there for you in every possible way. Be there for you in ways he wasn't before. 

"Shhh I'm here..." He pet your head and soothed your hair. 

You didn't get it. One moment he was ignoring you and the next he wanted to be there for you? Jin stood off to the side, not saying anything but watching, a sad look in his eyes. He knew Jungkook had been off his sorts for a while but he didn't know how badly it was hurting you as well. Jungkook held you and calmed your pained heart. He shushed and wiped your tears. Told you he was there for you and that he wouldn't let anything happen to the two of you. He would always be there for you. And he was there for you, until he had to leave again according to the strict cough of his manager. You stared at the manager with fire in your eyes, you hated him. 

THIS COLLEGE