Hallway Look Part 2

How It All Came To Be...

That small little wave sent his heart fluttering and you couldn't do anything but stare at his overjoyed expression.

"Is he really looking at ME like that? ME? The girl that nobody knows?" You looked at him a little oddly.

He placed a soft hand on top of your head and smiled even brighter.

"Hey." He chuckled.

"Hi."

"How've you been?" He asked, ruffling your hair a little before taking his hand back.

You began fixing your now messy hair and smiled, "I've been good, how about you?"

"Good," He looked to his friends and nodded in a dismissive way.

"Jin-ssi!" One hissed.

"Go on, I'll talk to you later." He nodded and stared at them intently before they finally gave in and left reluctantly.

He turned back to you and you giggled, "You didn't have to send them off."

"If I didn't they would probably stare you down and scare you." He smiled brightly.

You laughed to how true that would have been. Just the thought of their intense eyes on you gave you the chills like nothing else.

"So why did you send them off?" You asked, turning toward your class and taking slow steps, Jin at your side thoughtfully.

"Because I wanted to be able to walk you to class comfortably." He smiled.

"He's walking me to class!" Your inner fangirl couldn't contain herself.

"I feel like I'm her boyfriend walking with her to class!" His inner fanboy was laughing loudly in his head.

You glanced out of the corner of your eyes and truly looked at his uniform. He wore the jacket that many guys took off and a red plaid shirt clearly stuck out under the only partly buttoned up white dress shirt. His hair was flipped seductively up and it sent your stomach for an intense tumble.

He glanced at you while you weren't looking and decided to take this moment to take in your outfit. The plaid skirt was not too short, and not too long either, it showed off just enough leg to send him crazy. Your button up shirt and black neck bow were slightly hidden under your school jacket and it hugged you just right to have him okay with other guys looking at you from afar, but only the waist up.

You both looked at each other and smiled brightly, laughing a little. You took the last sad step up to your classroom door and suddenly the warning bell went off. It warned Jin that he had five minutes to be seated in class.

"Oops, gotta go!" He smiled and went down the hallway backwards, looking to you brightly.

You waved, "Hurry to class!"

"I will!" He turned and jogged down the hallway and out of sight, heading to the office to grab his forgotten schedule.

You gave a happy sigh an journeyed into your classroom, trying your best to avoid the conversations venturing around the room about your relationship with Jin.

GO TO LUNCH