The Morning Of Lu's and Tao's

How It All Came To Be...

 

It was finally Monday and your mother bid you and Mina a lengthy and heartwarming goodbye. You both had small tears well in your eyes as you watched your mother step into the bright yellow taxi and take off for her long business trip. Mina took the tissue you handed her and wiped her almost falling tears.

"Unnie... I'm gonna miss her." Mina whimpered quietly.

You looked to your sister and placed an arm around her shoulders, pulling her into you, "Don't worry squirt, she'll be back soon."

Mina only nodded and waited with you, until you got a phone call. You pulled out your phone and saw that it was LuHan. You sighed and answered the phone.

"Hey."

"Are you guys ready?" He asked softly.

"Yeah, we just need to grab something for breakfast." You mumbled and pushed Mina into the house, signaling for her to eat something.

"No need to, I got you both a bagel, I'm pulling up now, come on out, I don't want to be late." LuHan's hurried tone made you grab Mina, quickly explaining in hushed tones and hurry her out the door with all her luggage.

You both put your things in the car and climbed into the back seat respectively. LuHan had a nice car, an Audi if you could remember correctly.

"Hey girls!" He greeted you happily as you buckled up and he took off for the school.

"Hey LuHan." You grumbled and yawned.

"Yah! I bought you a bagel and am letting you stay at my house, I deserve some respect." He hissed and tossed you a brown bag.

Inside were two bagels, one buttered and the other with strawberry cream cheese. You took one half of the buttered one and took one half of the strawberry one, Mina taking the remaining two halves.

"Sorry hyung, a little tired from packing last night." You yawned.

"That's another thing, you should be calling me oppa not hyung." He sighed.

You swallowed a large amount of bagel, "Why? It doesn't really matter to me." You shrugged.

"Oppa is more cute Lu hyung, it sounds like we're hitting on you if we say it." Mina spoke around a full mouth.

LuHan growled a little in frustration because you had won the conversation. The car pulled into the school's teacher parking lot and the three of you climbed out, LuHan angrily stealing a bite from your bagel.

"Yah!" You yelled and he gave you a weird look.

"What? I can't take a bite from the food I bought?" He grumbled and took another bite.

"Hyung..." Mina laughed and pointed out the small amount of strawberry cream cheese stuck to his cheek.

You began laughing as the three of you were now standing in the middle of the food court. You reached up and wiped the cream cheese up with your thumb, it up.

"Oh, thanks." LuHan patted your back and walked with the two of you to your lockers.

After stopping at Mina's locker for a bit and talking about where to meet after school, he followed you to your locker. Somewhat forgetting the fact that he was a teacher to the public eye he grabbed you in a hug and began giving you a knuckle sandwich.

"When did you get so old?" He chuckled.

"Hyung!" You giggled and twisted out of his grasp.

"Well now your hair is all frazzled." He laughed and began lightly fixing it.

"Well aren't you full of energy Lu Lu." Tao's unmistakable voice echoed from behind you.

You turned and gave him the peace sign, "Sup Tao."

"Hey kid." Tao nodded to you and helped you grab your books for his class.

Many students were in awe as their watched the two most strict teachers messing with you, laughing even! He was one of the many to watch from the sidelines, not daring to say or do anything.

"Come on, I can get my things on my own!" You complained as he took the books to his classroom without saying another word to you.

"I'm just being helpful." He sighed and placed them gently on your desk.

"Oh, I better go open my room." LuHan sighed.

"See you LuHan hyung." You waved and then quickly added, "Thanks for the bagel!"

He waved it off as he left.

"Well this will be interesting." Tao sighed as he placed his things at his desk.

Suddenly Mr. Jongin poked his head into the room and looked to Tao.

"You're getting the girls tonight, right?" He asked.

"Yeah." Tao nodded toward you and Jongin turned with a large grin.

"Ah! My prized student!" He chuckled and wrapped an arm around your shoulders, slightly shaking you in place.

"Kai." You hissed as he knew you weren't on for physical contact.

Kai was Mr. Jongin's stage name and you only spoke it when you were incredibly upset at him. He back off and raised his hands.

"Sehun and Lay are coming over later to say hi." Tao informed you while he shuffled through papers.

"My other prized students?!" Mr. Jongin smiled brightly.

"Really?!" You asked in excitement.

"Yes, I wouldn't say it just to say it." Tao sighed.

"Well you're mean sometimes." You pouted.

Tao smiled, "It's because I care sweetheart."

You stuck out your tongue at him before sitting in your seat just in time for the bell to ring.

"Alright class is starting, I don't need you distracting my class with dance." Tao shooed Jongin, "and you," He pointed to you, "Drop the sass, you silly goose."

"Yes sir." You saluted him.

Many students were thoroughly confused as you talked so closely with one of the meanest teachers in the school. Jungkook and Jin entered the classroom, and since they knew the truth they both smiled at you and waved. You started to get a growling stomach as class began and Tao silently slipped a granola bar on your desk because being honest, your growling tummy distracted him.

LUNCH AND AFTER SCHOOL