First Morning to School

How It All Came To Be...

You awoke to the annoying buzz of your alarm indicating that it was time for school. Uhhh... Where did all of your summer days go? Oh yeah... You thought back on your last week and realized that they were spent either seeing the man if your dreams, sleeping, texting the man of your dreams, surfing your computer, or thinking about the man of your dreams. His presence has taken up your whole life and you had no idea what you were doing being so love struck after only a few days. In your head love within a week was practically impossible. You cursed at yourself slightly as you got up and put on your school uniform. If you liked him after this first week then you would admit, maybe, that love within a week is somewhat possible. If you were to find out that he liked you back within a week than you were definitely admit that love at first sight was possible.

Your thoughts were interrupted by your sister knocking on the door.

"Unnie! Hurry up or we're going to be late!" She hollered at you from behind the bathroom door.

Today was her first day as a High Schooler and your first day to your last year as a High Schooler. You finished combing out your hair and doing your makeup and morning necessities. You grabbed your backpack and hurried downstairs. Mina stood at the counter holding a green apple for you, knowing that those were your usual breakfasts. You grabbed the lunch money your mom left on the counter for both of you and pocketed it, knowing Mina was going to sit with you at lunch. You happily took the apple from her and scooted her along, leaving and locking the house behind you. Mina giggled to the two of you running down the street to the bus stop and how your apple sat in your mouth as you ran. Your hands were too busy trying to keep your skirt down so people wouldn't catch a glimpse of your blue and white stripped underwear.

Once you were on the bus and sitting next to Mina you ate your apple in peace, and slightly out of breath. You talked to Mina about her classes and how to act around certain teachers and where to meet you at lunch. You of course were going to show her everything you meant once you arrived, but for right now she listened intently to your tired state.

The bus stopped and the two of you hurried into the school so you would have enough time to show her everything. You arrived 20 minutes early in order to help her and for once your sister was beaming with excitement for something you had to show her. You walked her to her locker and helped her open it and helped her grab the right things for class. The one cool thing about this school was that on the first day the staff had already put the books you needed for class in your locker. The two of you took her things to her first class and you helped show her all her other classes, which were basic classes, all of them being practically in a row. You showed her where to meet you at lunch and you even introduced her to her teachers and some of your friends. Your sister, who rarely ever showed affection, hugged you in the middle of the hallway and smiled brightly to you.

"Thanks Unnie!" She giggled.

"No problem squirt." You smiled and patted her back as she embraced you tightly.

You broke away from her and left her to have her first time alone until lunch. You smiled and went up to the Senior hallway, grabbing your things for class. As you stood at your locker you heard some girls fangirling at the locker by yours.

"Here they come!" One giggled.

"Oh my god! Do you think they'll notice me?" The other panicked.

"You look great! It's hard for them not to!" The other squealed and turned toward whoever they were freaking out over.

Your eyes widened and you almost jumped out of your skin. There he was, the one guy you had been thinking about since you accidentally met him in the summer. He was gliding down the hallway toward you with six other guys around him. Their bodies blocked the hallway in a way that was very intimidating. He hadn't caught glimpse of you yet and held a small sophisticated scowl on his face. Your heart skipped a beat at him passing all of the pretty girls in your grade and paid them no attention.

His eyes drifted upward and caught glimpse of you standing at your locker, staring at him with large eyes. His heart thumped against his rib cage as he saw you. A small smile played on his lips and he couldn't do anything more but smile brightly.

When you noticed him smiling at you only two options popped into your head. You could either wave to him and invite him over for a greeting, OR you could book it to class and hope he didn't come after you.

WAVE

GO TO CLASS