Bathroom Disaster Part 3

How It All Came To Be...

You were laying in a hospital bed, lifeless. You had life but the only indicator was the soft beeping of your heart echoing throughout the room. Your cousins, Mina, your mother, your boyfriend, Taeyi and your best friends were all sitting or standing in the small hospital room. The color finally returned to your lips and your complexion came back from hell to the point where you looked like a blush had swept across your face. The doctor came back to the room and delivered the results of your testing. You had inhaled a large amount of carbon monoxide and it didn't cause any damage besides making you cough up some blood. He asked how it happened and everyone looked at the teary eyed Taeyi, who only shook her head and said she found you in a stinky bathroom. The doctor spoke of the fact that carbon monoxide doesn't produce a smell, so the scent Taeyi was refearing to had to be the disposal from the toilets. The hospital called the school to check the cameras for the girls in charge of the incident. While the hospital tried to keep the case under wraps, night fell over the hospital and you showed no signs of waking. Your mother begged everyone to go home, but your boyfriend and Mina refused to leave your side. In the end Mina and your boyfriend stayed and your cousins took your mother home so she could rest her panicked mind.

Mina fell asleep holding onto your hand. Her cheeks were a bright red and her body personified exhaustion. Your boyfriend now understood why you wanted to keep your problems a secret. It caused an uproar. Not only with your family, but with the school as well. He respected the fact that you wanted to keep it a secret, but he also felt slightly betrayed by your decision. Why wouldn't you want him to know? Why was he to be left out? Did you not like him as much as he thought you did?

Your dream of laying in his arms was suddenly interupted when you heard the busy buzz of people walking around and phones going off none stop.

Where am I?

Your eyes flickered open to find yourself laying to see a white ceiling. A soft and constant beep echoed in your ears and you soon found yourself feeling the breathing of someone against your arm. Trying not to move your aching head you looked down at your arm to see Mina sleeping soundly. Looking around the room you found yourself in a hospital room, an IV in your arm and a white itchy blanket wrapped around your gowned body. 

When your eyes flicked further to the left you heard the heart meter picking up speed to the sight of him looking out the window with a notebook on his lap. He looked angelic and everything in your head was aching for him to look your way with that glorious smile of his. The headphones in his ears were mute to your heart loudly racing through the room. 

You coughed a little and cleared your throat, preparing yourself to call out to the man you loved.

You opened your mouth and called to him sweetly....

JUNGKOOK

JIMIN

JIN

HOSEOK

TEAHYUNG

NAMJOON

YOONGI