The Night At The Cousins

How It All Came To Be...

At some point on the ride to your cousins you fell asleep and Tao, LuHan, and Mina were kind enough, for once, to let you sleep. By the time you woke up the three of them were quietly unpacking the car and not feeling a lot of desire to help or move, you went back to sleep.

Tao, LuHan, and Mina chuckled a little upon seeing you silently sleeping, your music still playing. LuHan was just about to open the car door to carry you in when Chanyeol pulled up with Sehun and Lay in their backseat. Mina went running and gave the two young boys a happily received hug. Tao and LuHan greeted their four guests merrily, before indicating your sleeping figure. Chanyeol opened the car door and picker you up bridal style, being overly protective of your head, mumbling something along the lines of "Don't want to hurt my future wife."

Sehun and Lay followed Chanyeol, as he carried you inside, like lost puppies. Chanyeol got directions to put you in your bed in your room, which he gladly did. Mina brought in your luggage as Chanyeol softly laid you down, wrapping you in a cozy green blanket. Mina left for her own room to take a well needed nap. Tao and Baekhyun were in the kitchen preparing dinner and LuHan and soon to be joined by Chanyeol, sat in the living room and watched TV while they calmly drank a beer. Lay and Sehun mumbled something about waiting for you to wake and Chanyeol left it at that.

Once Chanyeol closed the door to your room the two attractive young boys just stared at you. They hadn't seen you for two weeks and it killed them slightly. They looked at your face and admired how your soft emotionless face looked like a child's. Your long eyelashes softly touched the top of your cheeks and your plump lips were parted slightly, releasing soft breathes. Sehun, not thinking clearly climbed into the bed with you and laid with his arm around your stomach. Lay, not thinking clearly either because that's just what you did to them, laid down on your other side and wrapped a hand to the back of your head, holding you to him as he kissed your forehead.

When the three of you were younger you had, unknowingly, done something to these two to make them desperately in love with you. You still didn't know of the more than wanting to be childhood friends thoughts that coursed through their minds. The two of them didn't mind that the other liked you just as much, they would rather share a love for you then be the only unloved one. They agreed that if it came to you responding to one of their feelings, they would accept whoever you chose. They were just hoping you didn't choose Kyungsoo, they knew you two were close, but they hoped it didn't progress any further, because in their eyes, Kyungsoo was just... Perfect. A little too much so.

The three of you laid there, Lay and Sehun drifting into a light slumber, ready to wake at any little movement from you.

Meanwhile in the living room...

"Hey, where are the girls?" A sleepy Chen walked into the room, his eyes slightly crusted at the corners.

"They are taking naps with Sehun and Lay." LuHan spoke nonchalantly.

"Ah... Well Daehyun, Youngjae and Xiumin are on their way home from work, they just texted me." Chen yawned and flopped on the couch next to the lazy two men.

Chen popped open a beer and began drinking it softly as he watched TV with the two. Meanwhile in the Kitchen...

"Tao-ah... Can't I marry her?" Baekhyun was being completely serious as he chopped up a large onion.

"Are you serious?" Tao chuckled in disbeleif.

"Yeah, since LuHan and you are like her older brothers you are probably going to be the ones to send her off, ya know." Baekhyun shrugged lightly.

"Dude... She's like six years younger than us!" Tao hissed.

"What... Can't I marry someone younger than me? Isn't it better that it's only six and not twenty?" Baekhyun reasoned lightly.

"Chanyeol-ah!" Tao screeched.

A tired Chanyeol shimmied into the kitchen, grabbing another beer before listening to Tao's complaints.

"What are you talking about Baekhyun? You can't marry her." Chanyeol lightly kicked Baekhyun on the rear.

"Thank you! At least you are sens-" Tao began before Chanyeol cut him off.

"I'm going to marry her, so just give up man." Chanyeol informed him before leaving the kitchen and going back to the couch.

"CHANYEOL!" Tao and Baekhyun screamed at the same time, waking the four sleeping teens.

Mina bolted upright and fell face first onto the floor, which caused her to start crying a little, some of it from waking too quickly, some of it from irritation, and most of it from being in pain. Chen was the first to hear it and he bolted to her room, comforting his little cousin.

"You alright sweetheart?" Chen cooed and rocked her back and forth in his lap.

"I fell out of bed." She whimpered.

"Come on, let's lay back down." He mumbled in a sleepy tone and carried Mina back to bed, laying with her since he was soooooo sleepy.

The two of them were instantly in dream land once their heads hit the single pillow on  the bed. As for what happened in your room...

Lay and Sehun jumped awake to the loud shout and looked between each other in worry before looking down to your slowly awaking figure. Your eyes fluttered open and Lay's heart nearly stopped.

"Damn it you're adorable..." Lay's mind fanboyed.

You looked up into a familiar dimpled face.

"Lay!" You screamed and enveloped him in a tight hug.

You rolled so your body was on top of his and you held him so tightly that even though you tried to ignore it, you felt something tight in his pants. Lay wrapped his arms around you and Sehun just sat there and watched in slight jealousy.

"God I missed you." He whispered in your ear sensually and it gave you shivers.

Lay's lips kissed your ear and you blushed before rolling away. Before you recompose yourself you rolled into a chest. You looked up and saw a smiling Sehun.

"Sehun!" You cheered and wrapped your arms around his neck, kissing his cheek as you rolled onto him.

He was officially dying because your small body was pressed against his so tightly that he could feel every curve you had to offer. He didn't say anything to you, just held you against him tightly.

"Get out here!" You heard someone screech from downstairs.

You chuckled and gave a quick peck on the cheek before doing the same to Lay and climbing away from them, walking to door. You turned back and froze when you saw the pose they were striking. They were both propped up on their elbows, looking to you in curiosity, but what really got you was their lifted, messed up and wrinkled shirts. You could see skin and that was enough to make you sigh to dissolve a quickly approaching blush. Even though you didn't LIKE them you had to admit that they were attractive and could capture your heart if you didn't already give it to someone else.

You left your room and journeyed downstairs to see Daehyun, Youngjae, and Xiumin walking in the front door. 

The four of you made eye contact before the boys dropped everything they were holding and ran over to you enveloping you in a group hug. You felt the warmth and love from them radiating off their embrace and you smiled, trying to hug the three men back.

"I missed you guys." You giggled into their ears.

Compared to LuHan and Tao, you barely ever see these three cousins, Chen was also on that list, but he wasn't there at the moment. Daehyun pulled away and looked you up and down, grabbing your face in his large palms.

"You've grown up so beautifully." He smiled softly.

"Thank you oppa." You smiled.

"So you'll call HIM oppa but you won't call ME oppa?!" LuHan shouted in anger.

"Yes." You glared back.

Before anyone could say anything the front door opened with a bang, "Guess who's here es!" Ravi called into the house and everyone began lightly chuckling.

"Hey Ravi, what's up?" Chanyeol laughed and went over, high fiving the man.

"Hey guys!" Hongbin entered casually.

"Hey, didn't you say you were bringing someone?" Tao called from the kitchen.

"Yeah," Hongbin smiled and turned and opened the door a little wider, "Come on in guys." Suddenly two men walked in and they were carrying beer cases.

One of them seemed very young and the other was quite hyper for his age.

"Hello, my name is N." The hyper one smiled and brightly looked to everyone in the room.

"Hello, my name is Hyuk, I'm Hongbin and N's younger brother." The young one that looked to be your age bowed politely and smiled thoughtfully.

Everyone looked to Hongbin in surprise, "You didn't tell us you had two brothers."

He laughed, "I thought I had, guess I didn't."

"Yah! You didn't tell your best friends about us? Now I'm hurt." N acted baffled.

"Hyung..." Hyuk pulled on Hongbin's sleeve like a little boy would, "Did you really not mention us? I feel out of place now." He whined slightly.

"You're not out of place!" You called out and Hyuk spun, looking for the voice in shock. You raised your hand  from the death hug of your cousins, "Sorry! A little stuck here in a reunion hug!" You giggled.

Everyone looked to you and some smiled, while others laughed.

"Hey, let go of her guys." LuHan called sternly from the couch.

They slowly released you one by one and gave everyone a view. Sehun and Lay had joined a while ago, their presence taking up the only vacant couch in the room. Once Hyuk and N got a view of you one of them froze and the other smiled brightly. N smiled and waved politely.

"Hello!" He called.

You smiled back and Hyuk just stood there dumbfounded. He was struck frozen by your beauty and you were completely oblivious. Hyuk just stared, his jaw slack and his heart pounding painfully against his chest.

"Don't be rude Hyuk." Ravi knocked the boy upside the head.

"H-Hello." He bowed again, a deep blush creeping up his face.

You chuckled to his shyness and went over wrapping an arm around his neck, "We don't do shy here, we are all open and noisy with one another." You told him with a smile.

"O-Okay..." He blushed even more, your close proximity making him anxious.

"Yah! CHEN AND MINA! COME DOWN HERE!" You screeched and Hyuk flinched slightly.

Everyone chuckled and listened to the angry moans of the two sleepy heads coming downstairs.

"Don't yell..." Chen yawned and then opened his arms to give you a hug.

You let go of Hyuk and rushed into Chen's arms, him twirling you happily.

As if on cue to everyone's growling stomach's, Tao and Baekhyun called out, "Dinners ready!"

The rest of the evening was spent in good company and Hyuk, Lay, and Sehun kept stealing glances at you while you laughed and enjoyed the company of everyone. You learned that Hyuk went to school with Lay and sehun and you openly welcomed him to come over whenever he wanted.

You ate, laughed, sang merrily amongst all the drunk men and just enjoyed the night. After you were all done, everyone but Mina, Hyuk, Lay, Sehun, and you were awake, everyone else passed out around the house. You think that Xiumin and Chen were the only two to make it to their beds, but you weren't sure. After some contemplating you got the boys to agree to stay the night since their rides are practically in a alcohol coma. You got out two blow up mattresses and put them in your room. Mina slept in your bed with you since she felt uncomfortable alone, and  Lay and Sehun slept in another. Hyuk, being new to all of you got his own naturally. Everyone was happy as they slept and you held Mina close as you fell into a heart fluttering dream about him.

NEXT MORNING