Jungkook

How It All Came To Be...

This is dedicated to exoticbaby90 because she shares her love for kookie along with me. GAHHHH he is SOOOOO cute! *-*

 

 

As he turned to face you his face lit up brightly and it shined brighter than the sun. Just seeing your face could lift his spirits beyond your knowledge. His eyes, black and captivating, searched your face lightly, a hint of hast in their alluring irises. His tongue playfully sat between his smiling teeth. The happy wrinkles by his eyes did more than little to make your stomach do back flips. His dark locks were being swept up in the slight breeze and it made him look even more lovely than before. Damn... What were you going to do?! You haven't known him that long and you are already falling!

Jungkook knew it from the moment he saw your confused yet happy face. You were the one. The one he wished to spend the rest of his life with. He could go all day and everyday seeing that dazzling smile of yours. Just a glance from your excited eyes made so much energy surge through him that even he didn't know how to get rid of it. Jungkook's heart beat rapidly and harshly in his chest to the point where his inner voice was screaming "you better get used to this! Every god damn time!" What really made him go weak in the knees was when the breeze made your skirt lift slightly. You placed a delicate hand on the skirt, avoiding the nearly Marilyn Monroe moment.

"Jungkook..." You smiled.

He cleared his throat and opened his hand off behind him to show a small picnic set up. He knew that you would be hungry and he didn't want to be the cause of your upset stomach later. He cared about you too much to let you deal with that.

You looked to the picnic and smiled, he had laid out a long and bright blue cloth that would protect you from the dirt of the roof. Two small food containers sat in the middle with silverware around their smooth edges.

The two of you journeyed over to the nice set up and sat down, enjoying the softness of the cloth. Jungkook opened both containers and showed them to you, mumbling a little "take whichever one you want". You looked into the containers and found the same thing in each, only one being a smaller portion than the other and having different vegetables. The one on your right had the same spicy looking kimchi and beef soaked in teriyaki as the one on left. But this one had brown rice with broccoli, carrots, almonds, and water chestnuts, compared to the white rice, asparagus, lettuce, green onions, and cauliflower of the other. Not feeling too green today you took the one on the right with brown rice and smaller portion of kimchi and wasabi soaked beef. Jungkook smiled and gladly took the other.

As you both began eating the vegetables and meat happily a soft mumble broke your dim thoughts.

"How is it?" Jungkook asked timidly.

He had spent the night before preparing it and his mother REFUSED to help him make something for a girl. She didn't want her little boy growing up so fast and the thought that he was making a meal for some girl made her a little upset. Sure she was absolutely ecstatic that her little boy had found someone he loved dearly, but being the proud umma she was she wasn't going to let him see that soft side. So he spent three hours making the food and remaking the parts that tasted a little off or not good at all.

Being completely honest you were so lost in the thought that this was really happening that you didn't even taste the food properly. You took another bite and flavored it as you looked at him to answer his question. But you were at a loss for words. The beef was perfect, cooked just right and flavored with a pinch of seasoning that you just couldn't place. The kimchi tasted just like how your mother made it and it nearly made your eyes roll. The vegetables were steamed perfectly and melted into the brown rice with such precision that it made you wonder if you were really eating something so delicious or if you had died and gone to heaven.

"Jungkook..." You mumbled and he drooped, waiting for the negative comments, "Did you make this?" You asked in shock.

Seeing your shock made him cringe a little, "Is it that bad? If it's too bad you don't-"

"Bad? Boy what are you talking about?! This is amazing! It's better than my mom's! Don't tell her that..." You exclaimed happily.

He smiled, "So it's okay?"

"Heck yeah!" You ate some more and moaned happily to add your compliments to the chef.

Jungkook internally thanked Jin for giving him some pointers over the phone. Man that guy was patient with the freaking out Jungkook. He deserved an award.

The two of you ate happily and Jungkook brought a soft smirk to his lips as he looked to you.

"_______." He spoke your name and you looked up from your food with a smile.

"Yeah?" You asked.

"Is that ummm boyfriend spot filled yet? Or...?" He asked in complete seriousness.

You couldn't help but choke slightly to the unexpected question delivered to you on a silver platter. After you fixed yourself you looked to him and chuckled slightly.

"No, why?" You asked playfully with a smirk.

"Ahh... Just curious." He smiled and went back to his meal, keeping his smile on his beef, "May need it for later."

Hearing him say that made you smirk and continue your meal in peace. Jungkook was now satisfied with the perfect knowledge that you were single and as it was obvious, open for business. Suddenly a shrill ringtone broke the happy silence. You pulled out your phone and saw that it was LuHan.

"Who is it?" Jungkook asked plainly.

"My cousin Mr. LuHan, he might need to tell me something for his brother Mr. Tao." You waved it off and spoke quickly as you answered the phone.

The mystery of why you two were so close was revealed and Jungkook was more than pleased that you were JUST cousins. It turned out that LuHan had dialed you and you could hear him and Mr. Chanyeol laughing about something unimportant to you. You hung up and sighed.

"Something wrong?" Jungkook asked sweetly.

"He dialed me, the idiot." You growled and took a harsh bite out of your lunch.

Jungkook had to laugh at your cute spout of anger and the rest of lunch was spent on that roof, enjoying each other's company. After lunch you helped Jungkook carry your things down to his locker and grab your clothes for dance practice. After your little skirt flip from earlier, Jungkook knew he was going to have a hard time keeping his eyes off you. 

AFTER SCHOOL