Going Home

How It All Came To Be...

As soon as you entered your room you nearly collapsed against the closed door.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!" You grabbed part of your head painfully and tried to shake off this wonderful feeling.

His eyes, his voice, his smile, his nature, and just his looks got you hooked and you wanted to see him again. Would you see him tomorrow? Would you get to hear his soothing voice soon? A knock on your door startled you and you hurried to open it. When you opened it you were surprised to see your mother.

"Dinner's ready." She smiled.

"Okay." You smiled back, wondering if your inner screaming was at all relevant.

Your mother walked down the hall, glancing back you anxiously several times. You took in a deep breath, combed down your tussled hair and quietly composed yourself before heading into your brightly lit kitchen. You were met with a nice meal and the company of your mother and younger sister Mina, who decided to tease you about seeing a blush on your face. After the meal you said goodnight and hurried into your room to fangirl some more. Once your door finally closed you jumped onto your bed, screaming into your pillow as you let out your pent up happiness. Suddenly your phone vibrated and you grabbed it quickly, angry that your actions were almost not fast enough.

(*** NOTE *** V, Jungkook, and Namjoon do not have your number to text you)

It was a text from him and you couldn't be happier to see that he contacted you. For the rest of the night you texted each other and had the hardest time saying goodbye. When you finally parted ways you went to bed and fell asleep with sweet dreams of being able to see your attractive man again.