Hallway Look Part 4

How It All Came To Be...

Hoseok smiled at you and immediately called his friends over, so excited to introduce you. They approached cautiously, but all the same they came to his beckoning calls. The six boys surrounded you and it made you feel as though you needed to prepare yourself to by interrogated. Their gazes were powerful and you nearly died when Hoseok hit them and pouted.

"Be nice! You don't need to be scary all the time... Aish..."

Some of them looked off as if being scolded by a mother and the others scratched their hands nervously.

"Sorry..." One of them spoke up.

You smiled at how they listened to Hoseok, "No, it's alright."

"My name is Namjoon." One of them bowed.

The others nodded to his brilliant idea and began slowly introducing themselves. It went in order from Taehyung, Jin, Yoongi, Jungkook and then Jimin. You looked to Hoseok after they introduced themselves and he cocked his head.

"You already know me silly!" He smiled brightly.

"Do I? You seem oddly familiar... but it's been a couple days so I don't really remember..." You .

His friends faces lit up and were somewhat proud of you for teasing Hoseok, thinking that it was only amusing when they did it, but they were wrong as soon as you opened your mouth.

"I like this girl!" Jimin laughed and lifted his hand to high five you.

You giggled and high fived him.

"Yah!" Hoseok protectively went in front of you, "Don't gang up on me! And don't say you like her~!" He whined.

"Aw come on Hoseok" Yoongi gave him a smirk, "We are just being nice, you can't introduce your girlfriend to us without expecting this."

"He's right you know." Jin nodded with his arms crossed.

"G-G-Girlfriend?!" You both exclaimed in surprise.

The bell suddenly rang and Namjoon smirked dragging Hoseok away before either of you could explain anything. Jungkook and Jin stayed behind though and you looked to them questioningly.

"Oh, we were the only two to grab our schedules, we have this first hour." Jungkook pointed to your first hour.

"What do you have?" Jin asked as the three of you journeyed toward the crowded room.

"The same." You smiled.

"Sweet! We can become better friends this way!" Jungkook patted your shoulder.

Many girls in the classroom watched you with angry glares as Jin and Jungkook made you sit by them. You were plainly surprised that these handsome friends of the guy you liked were so eager to become friends with you. It made you feel wanted and appreciated and you couldn't help but smile.

GO TO LUNCH