Taehyung

How It All Came To Be...

I would like to thank sofiabarca for reading this story and taking the time to comment! I know it's hard to choose just one bias in BTS so this chapter and Hoseok's chapter are to you my dear. ;) Enjoy! 

 

 

When you saw that it was Taehyung you were a little curious at first, but then realized that the little "♥" would be his goofy hint letting you know it was him. You chuckled at the thought and saw his nervous face twitch into a little smile. He smirked for a second and then shook his head, trying his hardest to keep a straight face, but failing. God he was adorable... But now all you were wondering, besides how he can be so damn cute, is why he called you up here?

The moment Taehyung saw you he couldn't help but smile, you were so cute! Each blink pushed away any uneasiness he had in the pit of his stomach. He knew that asking you calmly about your English teacher was the best way to go, yelling and getting upset would get you two nowhere. He pushed aside all the jitters and smiled to you again, hoping to be able to clear up his thoughts by the time next hour came creeping up.

You looked to him curiously and wondered what he need from you. His smile was genuinely happy and it made you smile back.

"How can he be so adorable?!" Your inner thoughts screamed at you as you looked at his soft and gentle eyes.

Any thought or indication that he was at all upset yesterday had disappeared and all that stood before you was a smiling boy who's eyes were pleading with hope.

"Taehyung." You smiled.

"I have a question for you..." He spoke like a small child, curving his tone in and out of the sentence.

You giggled, "Yes?"

"Do you know Mr. Tao?" He asked sweetly.

"Mr. Tao? Yeah I know him. Why?" You immediately became confused by his sudden question.

"Just curious... Have you ever seen him outside of school?" He asked, making the questions sound like a normal conversation.

"Yeah, of course I have." You nodded, forgetting that he didn't know about your relations.

"Of course? That means you must have seen him often..." Taehyung suddenly furrowed his brows and placed a thoughtful hand to his chin, thinking deeply.

"Yeah... Don't you see your family often?" You asked in slight surprise.

"Family?" Taehyung looked off in thought before turning back to you with a small glint in his eyes, "You're related to him?"

"Yeah, he's my cousin..." You spoke plainly.

Taehyung let out a little chuckle and grabbed your hands in his. You could feel the heat grow in your cheeks to his warm hands. His thumbs rubbed the tops of your hands softly and it made your stomach flip and made you swallow hard.

"Really?" He asked in an overly happy tone.

"Yeah..." You nodded.

Before you could say another word he picked you up by your waist and twirled you above him, a joy filled laughter escaping his lips. He twirled you in a circle several times before sliding you down against him, your face inches from his.

"That's great! I could just kiss you!" He laughed and opened his eyes for the first time since setting you down.

Upon seeing your close proximity his eyes bugged widely and his breath caught in his throat. His eyes traveled from yours down to your plump lips. Your mouth was slightly agape and your lips looked slightly dry from the faintly chilled breeze. The only thing that flooded his mind was to press his moist lips to your dry ones, but his body told him no, so he didn't. He settled for a quick kiss on your cheek.

It took you a moment to recover but, you decided to speak like it hadn't effected you, "I love my cousin and everything, but why is it so great?" You questioned.

Your voice barely needed to be above a whisper for him to hear. He suddenly panicked, how was he supposed to cover up his happiness? He couldn't just admit that he was overly happy knowing that you weren't dating your teacher, who happened to be your cousin. So he just went with another truth that would easily cover it up.

"Well ummm... you see my brother works here too. You know Mr. Baekhyun? Yeah that's my big bro! So it's great because that means our family is close!" He covered up and you barely hid your surprise.

"Your brothers with Mr. Baekhyun?" You asked in surprise, but the more you thought on it, the more you realized they looked alike.

"Yep!" He smiled brightly, happy that it actually covered up your suspicion, slowly releasing you.

"That's so cool!" You exclaimed as you backed away from him.

You both smiled and laughed together, but suddenly a gurgling tummy interrupted you both. Taehyung placed a hand over his roaring stomach.

"Sorry..." He mumbled and looked down at his stomach, as if telling it to be quiet.

You chuckled and pulled out a sweet bun you had picked up before running up to the roof. You pulled it out of your pocket and unwrapped it. You split it in half and the cream from inside spat at you. You closed your eyes as you felt a small piece land on your cheek. You opened your eyes and handed the hungry Taehyung his half, before pulling out a napkin to wipe away the cream on your cheek.

"Wait! That's a waste!" Taehyung complained and reached a delicate thumb up.

A softly as he could he scooped up the white cream onto his thumb. You stared at him in slight shock which soon turned to a blushing surprise as you watched him slowly and somewhat seductively like the cream off his thumb, his eyes never leaving you. You just had to avert your eyes, you couldn't take the acrobatics your stomach was performing.

The two of you ate your bread in peace on the roof before calmly walking to your next class, still giggling to each other about your families friendship. You really looked like a couple as your hands brushed in the hallway, you exchanged glorious smiles, and you couldn't go half a minute without looking at each other. All the jealous and curious looks you two were oblivious to would have overwhelmed a normal person.

But neither of you cared as long you two were happy together.

AFTER SCHOOL