Gym Part 2

How It All Came To Be...

 

You proceeded to your next class, Gym, and was greatly greeted by Kyungsoo, Ken, and your semi lazy teacher Mr. Ravi. In the corner of the large gym was Mr. Ravi's "desk". It was basically a small table with a chair and large speaker system. Ken started telling you a story in an excited tone that made you laugh and Kyungsoo just listened, mumbling little things like, "You are so weird" and "Is this even real? Are you just making up a story?" Which in turn made you laugh even harder.

Namjoon stood a little further away from you and still had this morning's "incident" on his mind. He was sooooo desperately curious about your relations with that scary looking teacher and it worried him to no end, thinking that you wouldn't tell him even if he asked. First, if he WAS going to ask and he was, sometime, he wouldn't even know how to start. He assumed that just walking up to you and  saying "Is your English teacher your boyfriend?" was probably not the BEST approach. Second, even if you did say yes, what was he supposed to do? Tear you apart to make room for himself? He was thinking this through a little too much when Mr. Ravi's booming voice echoed through the gym, telling everyone to run ten laps.

While everyone began running, Mr. Ravi flopped into his chair and some good music that involved hip hop and some rap. Many people began singing along, even running faster to keep up with the intense beat. Kyungsoo and Ken ran along your sides and laughed and made funny faces as they imitated the rappers. When they started making fun of the rapping you kind of laughed, but it also disappointed you a little. You loved rap and it felt almost like demoralizing to hear them make fun of it.

"Yah!" You yelled at them and caught the attention of the several runners around you, Namjoon included, "Rap is not something to make fun of!" You huffed and yelled as you ran, "It is a form of art and is great to listen to! Plus..." You took in a deep breath, "You know how hard it is to rap! Don't ever dare make fun of it in front of me again! Or I'll knock your nose off!" You yelled and then continued running, more out of breath than before.

Everyone around began gaining distance from you as their heard your yells. Namjoon almost fell over because his knees became so weak as you yelled angrily defending his passion. Even though you barely knew him and his hobbies, he knew that he was in love with you, right then and there. The whole incident from the morning leaving his mind for a moment or two.

As you finished gym you looked to Namjoon a couple times and saw him glowing with a bright new happy light. He possessed a thrilled look that made your cheeks pink and your stomach flip.

Namjoon was giving off this happy vibe and he knew it, he also knew that the thoughts from earlier could wait because for right now he was too thrilled with the thought that you liked rap because well.... You liked rap!! He gave a happy sigh and walked off with a happy hop in his step.

THAT NIGHT