First Hour Jungkook

How It All Came To Be...

Okay, so I wrote this once and then my internet crashed on me... T^T I literally cried because it was PERFECT the first time.

 

At the top of your white question paper was a name that made you give a happy giggle. You looked over and smiled at Jungkook who's cheeks were a nice shade of pink. Your heart leapt and fluttered to the fact that you two were partnered together.

"Okay, go to your partner and  spend the next twelve minutes getting to know them. You will have time to finish these papers tomorrow during class, they are due by the end of the hour tomorrow." Tao spoke sternly and then took a seat at his desk while everyone ran to their partners.

You took a tentative seat in front of Jungkook and felt every bone in your body melt under his comforting gaze. You smiled endearingly at him and looked off to find where Jin was and who he was partnered with. You chuckled upon seeing him nearly falling asleep as he sat across from Cha Eun. You could audibly hear her going on about how fabulous Jungkook was and she was practically begging Jin for his number since they were friends. Jin just waved her off, playing like he didn't have a cell phone. Jungkook chuckled.

"I feel bad for Jin." He shook his head.

"Yeah, he has to deal with your stalker." You chuckled, going back to the sheet in front of you.

"Jin's mellow, I've rarely ever seen him crack, but I get the feeling like she might make him break." He sighed.

"I feel really bad for him now..." You mumbled, worried about your new friend.

"Don't worry, if he gets fed up he'll come over here." Jungkook waved it off and smiled at you softly, yet shyly.

"What's up?" You questioned his gaze.

"How about we trade papers to make it go faster?" He held your paper at you nervously.

You smiled, "Sure." You handed him his paper.

The two of you spent the next five minutes answering the questions, taking your time and thinking over the ones that required actual brain power. Once you two were done you traded the papers back and reviewed each other's scribbled answers. He answered simply and straight to the point, but it also told all the truth so no questions were needed. You answered sweetly and it made Jungkook smile but also freeze at a certain question.

"At the question where it says 'weekend plans'..." He swallowed hard, having a hard time saying it.

"What about it?" You urged.

"You put down 'nothing' so ummm does that ummm mean you aren't ummm doing anything uhhhh right?" He spoke nervously.

This made you giggle, "Yeah."

Is he going to ask me out? You thought hopefully.

I'll have to remember this for later! He nodded.

"Ahhh..." Was all he said.

You were slightly saddened that he wasn't going to ask you out, but what were you expecting? You shrugged it off and watched him slip you paper into his notebook. You noticed the time and got ready as well. You walked to the door and waited alongside him. Suddenly Jin was standing next to you two.

"I'm going to snap her pretty little neck." Jin hissed with so much venom that you took a step back.

"Don't worry, it's just until tomorrow." You smiled softly.

"Yeah hyung, don't worry about her." Jungkook smiled and Jin just pinched the bridge of his nose.

Jungkook walked you to your next hour because his next class was next door to yours. Before you entered your room he grabbed your hand and gave it a quick squeeze and he also kissed the top of your hand like a prince would before hurrying into his room, leaving you in the hall. You smiled to his thoughtfulness and felt your stomach flutter with the best kind of butterflies. It was the little things he did that counted.

LUNCH