Taehyung Telling You...

How It All Came To Be...

Taehyung suddenly jumped to his feet and began running around and giggling like an idiot. You watched with a smile and small coughing laughs leaving your lips. He was too cute! He hid behind a tree and peeked out at you. He looked around as if someone could be watching him. He bit his lip and beckoned you closer. With a smile you got up from your seat and got closer to him. You smiled to him and leaned against the tree by him.

"What?" 

"SHHHH!!!" He hissed with a giggle.

"Oh sorry." You whispered.

"I have a secret to tell you!" He smiled.

"What?" You widened your eyes like a childs.

He looked around again before motioning for your ear. You nodded and leaned your ear in so you could hear his little "secret".

"I'm going to be famous!" He giggled into your ear.

You looked at him, "Huh?"

He hid behind the tree even more and you started to walk after him. He hurried around the tree with a smirk and without you knowing he wrapped his arms around your waist and lifted you up onto his shoulder. You giggled and screamed out like a little kid. He spun around and you laughed like nothing before. Your giggles rang in his ears and it made his heart pound. He loved that cute little noise you let out.

"I'm going to sing to the world and never let you go! I'm going to love you forever!!" He yelled.

"Taehyung!!" You giggled.

He stopped spinning and set you down. You were so dizzy you fell over. He widened his eyes and fell over with you, trying to keep you from getting dirty. You landed partially on him and it made the two of you laugh. You really were a giggly couple.

"I'm never going to let my work take me away from you." He held you close and kissed your forehead.

You snuggled into his chest, "Good because I wouldn't let it happen."

The two of you stayed in each others arms until he had to wake you to go home. You had fallen asleep to the steady beat of his heart and you let out a groan as he helped you up. You never wanted this day to be over. You never wanted his arms to loosen around you. You wanted to be with Taehyung forever. Kim Taehyung was your love and he was what you would never let go. Your love for him was deep.

GRADUATION