Graduation :) (part 1)

How It All Came To Be...

I'm sorry I've been gone for a while! I jst recently graduated from high school WOOHOO! and then I've been spending my recent time setting up my grad party and getting everything set up for college :) But I'm filled with creative juices! Here we goooo~

*P.S Jungkook isn't graduating with you, he is a year younger*

 

You breathed in and tried to calm your racing heart... Damn... You weren't going to calm this down!! Your class wore graduation robes, just like the college ones! They were red with white sashes that presented your school's wild panther mascot on the ends. The red hat balanced on your head as you had to pin it in place. Taeyi was currently snuggling with Ken and talking to him happily about how amazing college was going to be. Kyungsoo and Leo were fixing each others ties, hats, and robes. Suho was reading off his phone because bringing a book to graduation was a no no. You stood next to Nana and let out a whiny breath.

She chuckled as she put away her hand mirror, "What are you sighing for? We haven't done anything yet and we still have like twenty minutes!" 

You stared at her, "Oh only twe-"

"Ten minutes." Suho corrected us.

"NOT HELPING!" You growled at him and flicked his cheek.

He chuckled and put his phone away, "Ten minutes to get your flower and get in order."

Then your class representative teacher spoke up, "Everyone line up in your correct order and we'll bring all the girls their flowers!"

Taeyi kissed ken, making you gag, and hurried to your side since she was your walking partner. You felt excited, nervous, and sad all the same. Excited that you were graduating and moving on to the next step in your life, nervous because you hoped you wouldn't screw this up, and sad because in all honesty you didn't want to leave high school at all. Even though there were many days you had said "I hate school" you personally wouldn't give up the time you spent there for all the riches in the world because this school held so many memories for you. As you were handed your white rose you took in another deep breath, this time holding it in. Nana, who had partnered with Leo, turned and gave you an irritated glance.

"Oh would you calm down! You're making me nervous..." She sighed.

"S-Sorry..." You closed your eyes and tried to swallow down your anxieties. 

A low whistle rang out and you turned, trying to see who in your large graduating class was disturbing your peace. Then your eyes met with his. He was helping pin his friend flower to his robe, his actions freezing the moment he caught your crystal eyes across the large waiting room. This earned him a smack because his friend just wanted his damn flower on and wanted HIM to stop looking at you.

"Would you stop winking at your girlfriend and fix my freaking tie?!" His friend hissed.

"I wasn't winking!" He whined back.

"Oh let me guess, you had an eye twitch?" His friend sighed.

"DID NOT!"

This made you chuckle and even though you didn't notice it, it relaxed you. 

You took this moment to look him up and down and silently whine because he looked amazing in a gown. He looked proud, tall, and proffessional. You imagined him in a suit and felt some drool collect in your mouth. You were so distracted imagining him in a suit that you didn't even notice when Taeyi began leading you away to start the graduation process. You snapped out of it when you heard the whistles and claps for the first group that walked out. You glanced at Taeyi and saw the excitement dancing in her eyes. She was ready to go and couldn't wait to get it over with. You smiled and let her excitement pool inside yourself and boost your energy as well. You were ready to graduate and you were ready to take the next step. So you did. Taeyi and you took a step into the sunlight as walking partners and you couldn't contain your smile from the cute XOXO's he sent you before you walked out of his sight.

PART 2